Juices??

nc020594

Am I reading correctly? Juice is now only availble via soda card/sticker or ala carte? I haven't cruised since 2009 so this is new to me. I need my pineapple juice at breakfast and cranberry juice for in-room cocktails!

Just booked for June 12th on the Fantasy......countdown is on!:)

No, it's just included. We just sailed on the paradise in December. You could order fruit juices at breakfast in the MDR. (Or other meal times...) not sure how available the juices are elsewhere on the ship, but definitely in the MDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I reading correctly? Juice is now only availble via soda card/sticker or ala carte? I haven't cruised since 2009 so this is new to me. I need my pineapple juice at breakfast and cranberry juice for in-room cocktails!

Just booked for June 12th on the Fantasy......countdown is on!:)

You read some bad info.

I was on the Triumph in Dec 2013 - was able to order tomato, orange, apple, & grapefruit from room service. Tomato, orange, apple, grapefruit, pineapple, and prune juices are available in the main dining room during both breakfast and brunch days. Not sure if you can carry pineapple juice out of the dining room, but you could bring a Tervis tumbler, and pour it in there before you leave the dining room.