Online Check-In Issues

Cmurfnc

Hi there - I continue to have issues trying to check-in online - I enter/reenter my personal info/passport info and no matter how many times I try to complete and print my Xpress Pass, the website continues to return an error message saying that my personal information is incomplete.

I thought I saw a fix for this in one of the threads a while back, but searching I could not find it again.

Appreciate if anyone knows how to fix this.

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi there - I continue to have issues trying to check-in online - I enter/reenter my personal info/passport info and no matter how many times I try to complete and print my Xpress Pass, the website continues to return an error message saying that my personal information is incomplete.

I thought I saw a fix for this in one of the threads a while back, but searching I could not find it again.

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I suggest contacting Celebrity's Online check-in dept for assistance. Their number is 1-877-200-2897. I hope this is helpful, and enjoy your cruise !

Thanks!

Michelle

When is your cruise? I find the online checkin a bit wonky. There is information they should have stored with your CC # that you always have to reenter.

I can't remember for sure but I think it's not ready until after final payment is made.

...... no matter how many times I try to complete and print my Xpress Pass, the website continues to return an error message saying that my personal information is incomplete.

Whenever I get that message, I find it helpful to look at the page that has the green check marks showing which sections have been completed successfully and which have not.

That pinpoints the source of the problem, making it very easy to narrow it down without needing to go back through the whole thing.

Mine showed an error..........looking closely, I found I forgot to choose "Mrs" when listing my name..............probably something simple but not obvious ;)

When I found and corrected that error, my pass printed without problem.

1987 NCL M/S Skyward

1988 RC Sovereign of the Seas

2004 Carnival

2006 Celebrity Infinity

2007/2009 Celebrity Constellation

2012/2013 Celebrity Equinox

Mar 02, 2014 Celebrity Silhouette

Sep 14, 2015 Viking Star

I haven't been able to go to my reservartion in days. Every time I do, I get a notice that says "due to maintenance issues . . ." try later. I would like to complete online check-in but for now I'm quite frustrated.

Lucy

I haven't been able to go to my reservartion in days. Every time I do, I get a notice that says "due to maintenance issues . . ." try later. I would like to complete online check-in but for now I'm quite frustrated.

Lucy

On the Celebrity website, try clicking " Already Booked" and see if that will take you to the onloine check-in. You have to put in your booking number and other info. We had the same problem and doing this worked for us.

bubbachief -- thank you -- I did what you said and it worked:). I have completed everything that I can at the moment. I then went back to log into my reservation to see if it would work and I get the same message about maintenance:mad:.

Lucy

Every time I have used it I ended up having to call Celebrity. I have the same issue every time. The information for my wife will never take. I complete the whole process and then when I go back to print the docs it has a note at the bottom of my wife's personal info that it is incomplete. Thsi has been the same for the last 4 years.

🌅🌴🍸🍻

• 5 months later...