Anyone Else Noticing?

Planmaam

Is it just me and my computers (a new one at work, and laptop at home with SSD), or does anyone else notice it taking longer to load pages on Cruise Critic? I get the message "waiting for boards, cruise critic.com" more and more often, and sometimes it takes almost 30 seconds (or so it seems, maybe only 20) to load a page.

Just wondering............................................:o

Edited by planma'am

Is it just me and my computers (a new one at work' date=' and laptop at home with SSD), or does anyone else notice it taking longer to load pages on Cruise Critic? I get the message "waiting for boards, cruise critic.com" more and more often, and sometimes it takes almost 30 seconds (or so it seems, maybe only 20) to load a page.

Just wondering............................................:o[/quote']

Sorry no problems today:) and very few in the past.

I don't know if it's related or not, but Tapatalk keeps refusing to load the "participated" tab and is brutally slow. Every other internet connected app is working fine...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's related or not' date=' but Tapatalk keeps refusing to load the "participated" tab and is brutally slow. Every other internet connected app is working fine...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

I had the same thing happen using Tapatalk.

When there are lot of users on CC, it is occasionally slower than normal - but then again, that's pretty much how all free websites operate, there is no point of sizing the service capacity for few non-regular peak moments and have hardware sitting underutilized for the other 23 and a half hours of the day.

Edited by Demonyte

Is it just me and my computers (a new one at work' date=' and laptop at home with SSD), or does anyone else notice it taking longer to load pages on Cruise Critic? I get the message "waiting for boards, cruise critic.com" more and more often, and sometimes it takes almost 30 seconds (or so it seems, maybe only 20) to load a page.

I really haven't noticed it much, but years ago, CC was so overloaded that we had to wait forever and often it was down. They updated the equipment and it has been much better. Maybe, again, there are so many viewers that it will need to be updated again.

• 1 month later...
can someone tell me how to load more than 40 threads per page. I did it in the past, but can't remember how.

would like to add it to my favorites. thanks

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options :)

Not seeing any abnormal long page loads.