Princess WEBSITE

san diego sue

As of 7:55 Central I get this from Princess when looking at cruise availability using Internet Explorer:

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

• Your current session has timed out. Please close the current window and try again.

As of 7:55 Central I get this from Princess when looking at cruise availability using Internet Explorer:

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

• Your current session has timed out. Please close the current window and try again.

I get this message very frequently - frustrating! I use MacBook or iPad and Chrome most times.

I had this problem for about 2 weeks. I could load the page from my iphone and my laptop as long as I wasn't using my home network. I did some research and came to the conclusion that either my network or princess' network was blocking my access. Without any rhyme or reason it started working again.

Just after I posted, I got right on, no problem. I couldn't access it for a few hours yesterday. Even went to a Princess add on a website and couldn't get through that way.

It wasn't my computer because I tried laptop plus a desktop and neither got through.

When I couldn't get on, it wouldn't even load, so no messages.

Weird 5 minutes ago got on again. However, went to add an excursion on a booking and couldn't do it. Got off, went back on, can't get on Princess again.

I have a cruise in 6 days and this is last day I can make my change. I guess I can do it on board but this is still frustrating.