When are Production shows available?

Gigi11111

We are sailing the Independence of the seas April 6th. I don't remember when the shows are available to view online. I want to make our dinner reservations but waiting for shows 1st.

I don't think Independence will have any shows or show times listed prior to your cruise.

The only ships with shows/show times and pre-cruise reservation options are Oasis, Allure and Freedom for "Grease". Or maybe Grease is on Liberty?

The average "regular" times for shows with some variations are 7 and 9 PM. :)

Edited by Coralc

I do have one more question...

What time do most shows start ?

I want to do 6:30 dinner most nights but want to make sure I can make show times.

There are normally 2 shows each night. One for early seating and one for late seating. If you do dinner at 6:30 you will be fine. A couple of the show's they only do once and they have the time set so that both seatings can attend. This is usually around 7:45.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I do have one more question...

What time do most shows start ?

I want to do 6:30 dinner most nights but want to make sure I can make show times.

I usually make my dinner reservations match one of the two dinner seatings since all shows are timed to allow both seating to participate. We eat later so last week on the Liberty I made 8:30 reservations in the specialty rest and did the shows the same time as the late seating guests. Also the specialty rest were understanding if the show ran a cpl mins late.