Coffee Snobs

What. A great gadget!

I took my little plunger and some nice loose tea leaves with me. Received many an envious look! :p:)

Yes, it's very clever.

My favourite tea is available as teabags, which suits me as I don't like tea that has steeped too long as the tannins upset my reflux. As long as I can get some decent freshly boiled water I'll be happy, and so will DH - he knows what I'm like when I don't have at least one good cup of tea in the mornings. :eek: ;)

Think I might bring one of my favourite tea mugs as well, just in case.

Yes, it's very clever.

My favourite tea is available as teabags, which suits me as I don't like tea that has steeped too long as the tannins upset my reflux. As long as I can get some decent freshly boiled water I'll be happy, and so will DH - he knows what I'm like when I don't have at least one good cup of tea in the mornings. :eek: ;)

Think I might bring one of my favourite tea mugs as well, just in case.

You have it all sorted.:D

• 1 month later...
The Silhouette surprised me on their coffee. It was better than expected but not extraordinary. We did have a drinks package and depending on the barista the coffee wasn't that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The coffee from Cafe' Al baccio is good, it is the syrup coffee they serve in the MDR that is disgusting.

IMHO, the coffee on the table is very disappointing and undrinkable for me(Black with no sugar). The coffee at Cafe' Al Baccio is better, if you have the classic beverage package the coffee (lattes, expresso, cuppacino) is included in the package. If you have the premium package, the whole range of specialty coffees are included.:D

Agreed. You'll probably want a double shot of espresso even from Café Al Bacio. But the staff are really friendly and soon remember that that's how you like it.

We are coffee snobs too. We are on Rhapsody of the Sea in January. Do they have a nice place for real coffee? Please say yes!

On Rhapsody there is Cafe Lattitudes on Deck 6 - REAL coffee. It is something like US$3.50-4.00 per cup, but sooo nice compared to the free brewed stuff in the Windjammer/Park Cafe. Sometime there is quite a line for the coffee at Lattitudes, but the guys there know what they are doing.

We found the after dinner free coffee in the dining room to be better than the 'normal' stuff around the ship. Also you can order 'pay'coffee in the dining room, which is real coffee.

Enjoy Rhaposody - we just spent 34N on her.