Best time to cruise in Ireland

ranchette

Hi,

Here's a link to the Celebrity website...showing British Isle cruises, including port calls in Ireland:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationSearchResults.do#isWidget=false&dest=EUROP&sailStartDate=ANY&sailEndDate=ANY&ship=IN&port=ANY&duration=ANY&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&promoid=&promoType=&promotionTypeId=&priceProgram=&sortBy=4&startRow=0&count=10&cruiseType=CO&cruiseInt=Y&isCrieriaExcluded=false&facebook=

The 2015 British Isle itineraries should be released starting around March 10, 2014...so stay tuned ! :)

Hope this helps.

Woody

Edited by rwr235

Rain..........I'm afraid it's the price you have to pay for all that beautiful green countryside. :):)

I live in the west of England, we also experience much more rainfall than the East, sometimes it feels like we need webbed feet, but on the upside our green countryside is spectacular.

Deb

We have been to Ireland on cruises 4 times, it rained every time!

Richard

That's the weather we were expecting, but we've been twice and had good weather both times. 1st was a land trip in April and second was a cruise to Norway, Iceland and Ireland (July) Ireland was the best of the weather on that cruise.

Not on cruises, but we've spent 2 weeks in Ireland in July in different years- cool and rainy on the west coast cool and partly sunny on the east coast.

Our best week was in early May with beautiful sunny days on the east coast for the first 4 days. Later in the week as we headed to Kinsale it turned cold and rainy.

It is what it is!!:D (hmm.. the smiley is wearin' the green!)

I was in Ireland in early July of 2009 and in late July of 2008. If you don't like the weather in Ireland, don't worry it will change every hour or so!

One minute it is windy, then cloudy, then sunny, then a sprinkle of rain and then it is sunny again!

It was never brutally cold and it never rained for very long. It's a great place to visit in July. At least I can vouch for that.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain