Galveston any time soon?

OGtripleOG37

I am also guessing they broke the old contract too soon and there has been some kind of litigation forcing them back or making it economically viable, to go back when the last ones didn't sell is not logical.

You can sell out on Southern Caribbean runs but they go to Galverson where it didn't sell???

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

I am also guessing they broke the old contract too soon and there has been some kind of litigation forcing them back or making it economically viable, to go back when the last ones didn't sell is not logical.

You can sell out on Southern Caribbean runs but they go to Galverson where it didn't sell???

Sent from my iPad.

The Galveston prices look really really HIGH! It's almost all Bahamas cruises, so maybe those sold well last time while the Western ones did not.

The Galveston prices look really really HIGH! It's almost all Bahamas cruises, so maybe those sold well last time while the Western ones did not.

People love anything to do with Castaway cay but they didn't sell well before and they will not sell well now, think Goofy is in charge of forward planning now. We had an inspired summer 2015 and then a big let down now.

Sent from my iPad.

• 4 weeks later...
I will be sailing in november 2015 out of Galveston. hope to have better turnout than before. Why did DCL decide to come back to Galveston?

Some speculation has it that it's part of the compromise DCL worked out with Galveston for breaking the original contract - that they had to return for some "limited" sailings.

Others think that, possibly, DCL is giving Galveston another shot by doing a few sailings to see how they go.