Attention to Detail Cards

Happy Cruiser 6143

Perhaps the cards are not being used as Celebrity intended. I thought that they were to point out a problem that needed addressing during the cruise. Perhaps praising deserving employees isn't their purpose?

Sorry, but I couldnt disagree more. Over the years, I've been thanked many times for passing along positive comments. I've also asked if positive comments are welcome, and the answer was always "absolutely".

As others have stated, positive comments can lead to promotions. If this helps a crew member in some way, I'm all for that !

Just off the Reflection. When I went to Guest Relations to get my usual supply of Attention to Detail cards, they told me they no longer use them. You have to recognize staff on the final questionnaire.

Has anyone else had this experience recently? Wonder if it was particular to the Reflection or if this is fleet wide. I always thought those were an excellent way to recognize staff and there were a lot of them on this cruise which deserved recognition.

Perhaps they could start a program and call the cards Staff Recognition Cards or Kudos or something similar. Seems to me it would be easier to deal with individual cards on individual staff members than to try to sort through all the debarcation questionnaires.

We did get a questionaire after the first few days about whether you had any issues. It basically said, please let us know now so we can correct any issues, rather than waiting until the end of the trip. We had no issues at all & loved the trip. Sometimes I feel things such as this can vary ship to ship.

;)We sailed the Reflection Nov 30 thru Dec 14 and filled out two ATD cards during cruise but did ask Guest Services for the form to fill out. Had so many great employees to comment about that needed two forms. Have always given praise to the people we felt should be rewarded over the years onboard Celebrity. Have never thought they were intended for a complaint, if something wasn't quite right during the cruise we'd go talk to whomever could help us out in person, not on a card. They've always thanked us for taking the time to fill the form out. I personally hardly ever fill out the questionaire at end of the cruise for years now, except when something wasn't good and never did get addressed during the sailing, in hopes someone in corporate will care. Although, I did fill out questionaire at end of Reflection with a whole lot of excellent! Onboard Allure didn't really like the WOW idea since felt like they kept pushing you to pick someone when I didn't feel anyone deserving of it other than the bartenders in the diamond lounge and they got my dollars for their great service

I've always used the ATD cards for positive comments. I also give the individuals a "you're a star" card. I really think they enjoyed the card almost as much as their gratuity. I've worked in the hospitality industry for over 30 years, a little positive comment & a smile goes a long way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk