Current Captain on Allure of the Seas?

Does anyone know who the current captain on the Allure of the Seas is? Or better, who will be Captain on the March 23rd sailing? If you happen to know who the cruise director will be then too would be great too! :D

Thanks

I believe the Captain will be Tore Grimstad who reportedly started his rotation 1/15/14. But that may be his last or next to last week (depending on the actual cruise date he came on in January) of a typical 10 week rotation.

The Cruise Director should be Allan Brooks, starting sometime in February.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I believe the Captain will be Tore Grimstad who reportedly started his rotation 1/15/14. But that may be his last or next to last week (depending on the actual cruise date he came on in January) of a typical 10 week rotation.

The Cruise Director should be Allan Brooks, starting sometime in February.

Great!! Thanks for the info!! Never had Allan Brooks as a Cruise Director, I hear he's good. And a fellow Canadian to "boot"! :p

you might have Captain Johnny if i did the math right! hes a great captain!, i am hoping for Allan as my cruise director on Allure August 10th

That would be great if Capt Johnny was doing his rotation on my cruise, he's like *the* best captain! That's why I start the thread, I was kind of hoping it would be him.

There's a little uncertainty with the CD for Allure. The handover between Ken and Allan was scheduled for next week. Then, last month, Allan was sent over to Oasis to cover for Jimmy Rhodes, who had to have some knee surgery and physical therapy. Jimmy was supposed to return yesterday, but he indicated that he might not be ready in time. So, theoretically, Allan could be on Oasis for another month to cover the rest of Jimmy's contract until the next CD comes onboard on March 8. That would extend Ken's stay on Allure until then.

We can't predict what's going to happen too far in advance because Ken has been reassigned to bring out Quantum. He will probably head over there in June. His replacement on Allure has not been announced. So, there will be some shuffling up of the pattern of CDs that had been in place for a few years up until now.

For Cruise Director info, follow this thread, which I update almost daily: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1859416&page=54

Edited by DonnaK