Towels

sja307

When I was on the Summit last year, I found 2 Celebrity-branded beach towels in my stateroom. I felt weird taking them off the ship on excursions (and I had brought my own towel anyhow), but I believe some people did take them along. And there may have been additional towels near the pool, but someone else will need to confirm that since my memory is spotty on that detail. :D

Edited by arielsong88

We are travelling on Celebrity Summit in March, can anybody tell me if we need to bring beach towels, or do the ship supply them for you?:cool:

Hi, No need to bring your own...as stated, Beach Towels will be left in your stateroom. If you don't receive them prior to your port stop, just ask your Room Attendant. They will collect them/exchange them as needed for the next port/beach stop.

When I was on the Summit last year, I found 2 Celebrity-branded beach towels in my stateroom. I felt weird taking them off the ship on excursions

Hi, next time please feel free to take the towels with you...thats why they provide them...and yes, some people also/and/or take pool towels as well...also completely OK to do.

Enjoy

Woody

Edited by rwr235

We are travelling on Celebrity Summit in March, can anybody tell me if we need to bring beach towels, or do the ship supply them for you?:cool:

Your room steward will place them in your room before the first port, they are for you to take to the beach with you & return with. You do not need to bring your own.

Your room steward will place them in your room before the first port, they are for you to take to the beach with you & return with. You do not need to bring your own.

And the towels left in your room are for that purpose specifically, to take off the ship and they are very nice towels. There are separate different towels at the pool.

Beware the beige towels pool/beach towels provided come with a card telling you there will be a charge if not returned to your cabin. So remember not to put in the pool dirty towel bins, bring back to the cabin.

They will supply them. You are responsible for returning them to you room,however. If you do a few beach trips they'll replace them with fresh ones each time.