Enchantment Menu and or Cruise Compass

debbo14

Has anyone been on the Enchantment recently and has copies of the Cruise Compass. Also do you remember what was served in the main dining room on the FIRST night. I want to make reservations at Chops for the first night but I want to make sure I am not missing something I really want to try in the main dining room. Any infor would help, thanks.

Has anyone been on the Enchantment recently and has copies of the Cruise Compass. Also do you remember what was served in the main dining room on the FIRST night. I want to make reservations at Chops for the first night but I want to make sure I am not missing something I really want to try in the main dining room. Any infor would help, thanks.

Debbo- I am with you! Just booked last minute for March and would love to see menus and compasses for the 3 night.

A member by the name of MrFunInTheSun did an awesome live review on

Enchantment earlier this year. If you search his name he has a list of all his reviews and you will see it there. I think he has all of those things in his review!!

TeacherLoves I found the website for ALL menu's, from what I have read from reviews I am pretty sure the first nights is the Mojo menu and the second night is the Saffron menu but I am not sure about the other nights. I think they will either be the Pomodoro or Pimiento.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

TeacherLoves I found the website for ALL menu's, from what I have read from reviews I am pretty sure the first nights is the Mojo menu and the second night is the Saffron menu but I am not sure about the other nights. I think they will either be the Pomodoro or Pimiento.

Mmmmm. . . they look good. Thanks for sharing! Now, if only we could track down those compasses. . .

Deb- I found them!! One sec and I will find the link. . .

The first night was the menu with seafood spaghetti and prime rib. Forgot the name