A Different Coffee Question

Mindy97

I know, it is hard to believe someone is asking a *new* coffee question, but I think I am.

I'm not suppose to be using milk/dairy products any more :( Does anybody know if I can get nondairy creamer easily in the dining room? How about if I want it used for iced coffee at the coffee bar? Do they have it there?

Thanks for helping me.

M.

I know, it is hard to believe someone is asking a *new* coffee question, but I think I am.

I'm not suppose to be using milk/dairy products any more :( Does anybody know if I can get nondairy creamer easily in the dining room? How about if I want it used for iced coffee at the coffee bar? Do they have it there?

Thanks for helping me.

M.

Our DD was able to have her lattes made with soy milk at the IC. Don't know if they have soy based "creamers". Go to Special Requests in Cruise Personalizer. Under Dietary Special Requests the is a box for Lactose Intolerant.

Thanks for helping me.

M.

Hi Mindy, I am in the same boat (no pun intended!). Other than soy milk (which I also can't drink), they do NOT have non-dairy creamer.... why not is beyond me. Nonetheless, I bought a box of International Delights creamers at the Walgreens near the port in FLL, and it was perfect for the week.

So yes.... you will need to take non-dairy creamer with you. Between the coffee card and my own creamers, I had my "normal" (aka "normal for me") brewed coffees all week long!!

Peg