Beach excursion??

lil_tnk

Is there any beach excursions that are you pay one fee and everything ( food, drink, loungers..etc) is included? Or should I book thru cruise line??

Yup, check out Mr. Sancho's or Nachi Cocom, both are all inclusive but don't include transportation.

Is there any beach excursions that are you pay one fee and everything ( food, drink, loungers..etc) is included? Or should I book thru cruise line??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of the AI hotel resorts also offer day passes. Some are offered through Island Marketing or Cozumel Watersports, or you can email the hotels directly. Taxi fare to most resorts or beach clubs is between $15-20 each way for up to 4 people depending on which pier you dock at and which place you choose. If you dock at International or Puerto Maya you can walk to El Cid or Park Royal - not much beach but loungers, food, drink and pools available and no transport.

There is just two of us.... I'm a single mom traveling with a teenager.....

Although the taxi fares are for up to 4 people there are usually lines of people going to the popular beach clubs and it is usually possible to team up with another couple and share. Just confirm price with taxi before you get in. Prices are posted on a board at each pier.

There is just two of us.... I'm a single mom traveling with a teenager.....

Your teen may prefer Mr. Sanchos over the quieter Nachi -- they will find more teens and things to do there. Nachi is great for a relaxing, quiet day with good food, drinks, service, etc. Mr. Sanchos offers water toys and is larger/more crowded. Sanchos is about $5-10 per person less than Nachi. Your call. :)