FOS Beverages Questions

bayportkat

We are cruising on Freedom of the Seas in August. We have only recently cruised on Disney where all the non-alcoholic drinks were included in the price.

Can someone tell me what drinks are included on the Freedom? I have seen all of the packages- is anything included? My son will be 23 months and we will need milk for him- is that included? Where would we get it?

I have been trying to figure out the drink package we will need for the rest of us-just soda package or Royal Replenish (Myself, Dh, 11, 9)- so I can start saving my money. Are kids allowed to get non-alcoholic frozen drinks, like a pina colada? For the Freestyle Machines, are they all the same? If I look up what types of sodas are in a Freestyle Machine on the web, do you know if it is the same? I have an allergy to aspartame and need to check the ingredients ahead of time.

Thanks in advance for all of your help! I love these boards and am sure I will have a lot more questions!