Cabin 7616 on Allure

jdbmga

Can someone please tell me what is across the hall in the blank space on the deck plans from cabin #7616 and if the bed is near the balcony. I believe if I figured correctly it is.

Trying to decide between this cabin and a D5 on deck 6

Thank you. :)

Edited by jdbmga

Last year we were in 7622 and have chosen the same cabin for another cruise this year. Never heard a peep and were very pleased with the location. Deck 7 is situated between some key decks that allow a quick jaunt up/down the stairs. Up 1 to Central Park. Down 1 to boardwalk, down 2 to promenade. And with the Noro hysteria it's great to avoid elevators (as long as you can keep your hands of the rails in stairway).

Must be "steward pantry" utility space. We peeked in a time or two, just behind the scenes space. Nothing to worry about as far as noise in concerned. No cabin doors across the way to be slammed all night. And the cabin stewards won't be throwing a wild party there at night.

Thanks Peri. What is in that area across from the room and was your bed by the closet or balcony?

Thank you :)

As indicated it is likely a storage area for room steward access. Unlikely you will ever hear anything as it will probably only be accessed when the rooms are being made up - which is typically when you are gone. More likely to hear doors closing if it was an occupied stateroom. I really wouldn't worry about it.