New Online Check-In XPRESS PASS available now

madforcruising

I have been trying to get an Xpress pass for our transatlantic cruise on 9/10/05 to no avail. I called X this morning and found out that the Constellation is not yet on line to get the passes. It should not be long, she said, before they will be on line. Thought maybe I could save someone the frustration that I have been having trying to do this.

Marie Stevens,

Thank you for the information about trying to get an Xpress Pass for the transatlantic cruise on 9/10/05. Would you please post once you are successful? (We are also on that cruise.)

Mike

Hi Phil and Marti:D Hope you are both doing well.

As for the Express Pass.....I do believe you have to be paid in full.

It is like getting a boarding pass. You wouldn't receive one for a plane ride

without having made your payment.

Should be getting mine in the next week:) Final payment is due for me very

soon.

Lois

We made final payment last week on our Celebrity for Sept., and I was able to print out the express check-in, complete with registering a credit card, 2 days ago. This is fun; I hope more cruise lines think about this.

Esther

Having just read the press release provided by the OP, it appears this service is only available on the Zenith for now, and they hope to extend the service to the rest of the fleet by the end of September.

I just did the e-boarding pass for Century - 10 night Mediterranean from Barcelona on September 2nd.

We're on the Zenith oct. 1-8. waiting for the e-mail to say the xpress pass is ready. Does anyone know if it'll be just one for my husband & me or will it be one per reservation #?

Each passenger has his or hers own e-boarding pass.

Each passenger has his or hers own e-boarding pass.

I printed the Xpress pass for our Zenith cruise in August and all 4 names are printed on it. It looks like it is one pass per reservation.

I wonder how long the X-press pass lines will be...

Are you better off if you are in a suite, checking in upon arrival in the suite check in line or doing X-press pass ahead of time.

Am intersted to see how these lines go.

Thank you for all this info..I just went to my docs that were filled out last year for our 8/26 on the Millie and did view details and just followed the directions and just printed up our passes. It was very easy.

Happy cruising!!!

Arlene

Just got off the phone with a wonderful agent from Celebrity. I was informed there is no XPress check in from Philly. Although I have no reason to doubt this, does anyone have any experience at the Philly pier and the check in process?

We're on the Zenith oct. 1-8. waiting for the e-mail to say the xpress pass is ready. Does anyone know if it'll be just one for my husband & me or will it be one per reservation #?

Am sailing on the same cruise. We went on Carnival last fall and they had just begun their "Fun Pass." It seems to be the same thing in that you register info about your on board acct and other personal info, then were printed individual "Fun Passes." It made no difference - was not Fun at all, if anything embarkation was more of a nightmare than usual for Carnival. Mine had an assigned bookin number and my name adn each of our group of three rec'd one.

I booked, paid for, completed documentation, set up the onboard credit account and printed out the Xpress passes within 15 minutes for the 3 night to Mexico on Infiinity. On top of that, we're flying Southwest out and of course booked everything online there as well. I think I'm really going to like this more and more in the future.

I see that someone was able to get an Xpress Pass for 9/22/05 on the Constellation. We are on the transatlantic that ends 9/22/05 in New Jersey and we still cannot get an Xpress Pass for our cruise. I will have to call X, again, tomorrow to see why not. Very frustrating.

Archived