Ketchikan Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show

MNfamilycruiser

Can this show be booked independently? Or only available through the cruise lines?

There is no website. Can we just buy tickets for the show in Ketchikan? We have a flightseeing tour booked and I thought this might be fun for before or after our flight.

Did you try typing "Ketchikan Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show" into Google search?

DON

However, IF walk up ticket purchases is considered, you do have to be off your ship early and head right to the box office. "Sold Out" is a given most days.

Thanks - I would purchase ahead, I am not one to leave things to the last minute. There are 3 ships in port that day. I just need to check with my family to see if they would like to see the show, or would rather walk around.

• 2 weeks later...

This is sold out thru the cruise line already for our late August cruise. We're in port from 7a-1p and there is an 8a show that has availability booking direct. Will we be able to get off the ship and to the show in time?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

While this may no longer be true, the year I went, it was cheaper to book through the ship. The price was the same on the ship and if you walked up but if you walked up, you had to pay tax.

Definitely check prices both ways.