Early Flight

nightnurse613

Trying to figure out how no luggage...

i would think it is possible, but tight.

Someone else could be taking his luggage or his parents may be staying on for a B2B. I'm sailing with my parents in April but I'm on with them for only the first 7 days, they're staying on for the next 12. I could leave my luggage with them to catch my flight if the ship is delayed coming back.

Edited by Godiva830

My son has a 10:40 flight from Seattle on a Saturday after a cruise on the Jewel. If he has no luggage and takes a cab-can he make it or is that too close?:confused:

Guess it depends on what time the ship arrives and is cleared. Will be tight. The last time we flew from Seattle and were on a NCL cruise, immigration decided to do a crew check and no one was getting off the ship. This was early in the sailing season. We did make our 11 a.m. flight but were sweating the entire time. Seattle's airport is not that close to the port.

When we arrived in NOLA the morning of the 26th of January, the first pax were leaving the ship at eight as we were going to breakfast. He can carry his own luggage off (self assist) and easily grab one of the cabs that will be lined up waiting for fares outside the terminal. If I were him I would take at least one piece of luggage because it might look fishy to the customs agent otherwise....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Exactly, we have a later flight and can take his luggage with us. Will there be taxis, vans, towncars waiting at the cruise dock-filling up with passengers headed for the airport when the ship docks or will everything be by reservation?

There will be cabs there. We got one right away and were at airport in about 30 minutes. It has been a couple years but we left the ship at nine and were at airport by 9:45 for a flight around noon. However, security check was really long. I would normally go for a flight noon or after.