Help! Shoes in Ft. Lauderdale on a Sunday night

alwaysfrantic

I need something like Teva sandals and quick! Something that could be worn for hiking, zip lines and in the water. Reef, Teva, Columbia. At this point I won't even be too picky. I'm at The Hyatt. Is ANYTHING nearby.

There is the equivalent of a Winners here close to the Embassy Suites (not far from you at all). I think there is also a sports equipment place at the Harbour shops. Head over there and good luck!

There is the equivalent of a Winners here close to the Embassy Suites (not far from you at all). I think there is also a sports equipment place at the Harbour shops. Head over there and good luck!

The place Kazu is referring to is called Ross.

Ross is not in the Harbor Shops.

It is in the small strip mall across from the Embassy Suites -- Southport Shopping Center.

Kazu did not say Ross was in the Harbor Shops. She said it was near the Embassy Suites and that there was also a sports shop to be found in the Harbor Shops. She is very familiar with the area.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites a few years ago before a HAL cruise, when my husband's only belt broke. He found a a replacement in one of the shops across the street, also picked up a pizza for dinner! The only bad thing was trying to cross the road--horrible traffic both ways.:eek:

I did some major shopping at Ross before my last cruise - including another suitcase:eek: Very handily located close to ES. I didn't see much at the Harbour shops apart from Publix and Total Wine - which was my destination.:D

Kazu did not say Ross was in the Harbor Shops. She said it was near the Embassy Suites and that there was also a sports shop to be found in the Harbor Shops. She is very familiar with the area.

Actually, I thought she meant it was in Harbor Shops, too. Glad to know about this place. I'll be at ES next week, before my Westerdam cruise, and I can ALWAYS use a new pair of shoes!! :D