Help with ports

teacher34

Can anyone help me find information about the different ports we will be visiting? We have cruised on Carnival before and it is easy to go on their website and pull up information about all the excursions they offer at each port. A description and the price are given, along with the activity level. Then you can purchase the excursion on line if you choose. I can't seem to find this info on the RCL 's website. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

You can download the shore excursion brochure. Click on "Before you board," then "shore excursions." Bottom right is a "download brochure" prompt.

But best to sign in. If you don't already have a login, all you need to do is set one up then fill out the info on your cruise. You'll need your reservation number, ship, and sail date. Then click on "my cruises" at the top, log in and click on the res. number. It'll allow you to look at all the shore excursions available for your cruise, the price, and the ability to order them.

Go to the RC website and click on "Before you board". Then go down to shore excurisons and click it on. You will get an alphabetic listing of all of the ports. Go in to the letter that corresponds to the 1st letter of the port you want to research. You will then see to the side a little window that says shore excursions. Click that and you will get all of the excursions for that port. The info gives a brief description of the excursion, time it lasts, cost pp, activity level. There is also an icon showing if there is a time for shopping, whether a meal or snack is provided.

I hope this helps.

Also, you might want to go to the port of call section on CC and check out what others have done and the reviews.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Based on the Freedom's March 2, 2014 sailing: r.t. from Port Canaveral to Labadee; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Cozumel.

I don't see the cruise being mentioned. Some other thread I guess then?

I don't see the cruise being mentioned. Some other thread I guess then?

I think they have looked at the ticker under OP post and used that to search the cruise :)

Edited by jo24

Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it. I followed your directions and found it! Yeah !! I really do love CC, because you can always find the answer to any question! Now we have less than 2 weeks to go. I am so excited. I have read so many grest reviews of the FOS. Can't wait!

Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it. I followed your directions and found it! Yeah !! I really do love CC, because you can always find the answer to any question! Now we have less than 2 weeks to go. I am so excited. I have read so many grest reviews of the FOS. Can't wait!

I'm on 4 weeks after you. I must be even more excited as I booked my excursions months ago. I'm always afraid they'll sell out.

Before you ask:

Labadee cabana, aquapark, coaster

Jamaica Irie blue hole, river tubing (private)

Grand Cayman shipwreck snuba

Cozumel swim with dolphins (booked directly with Chankanaab, cheaper with 45 day in advance discount.)

It's best to go to "Before you Board", "Shore Excursions" and when that opens go to the blue link by "Ship and Sail Date" if you download the brochure there can be excursions in the brochure that are not offered on your sailing date.