Inside staterooms on Allure

Is there a big difference between "inside cabin" and "smaller inside cabin" on Allure? It is just the size, or is there another difference between these categories? This will be our first RC cruise and we do not need a lot of space, we just need a place to refresh after enyojing the ship. :)

Edited by Miss_Cruiser

Is there a big difference between "inside cabin" and "smaller inside cabin" on Allure? It is just the size, or is there another difference between these categories? This will be our first RC cruise and we do not need a lot of space, we just need a place to refresh after enyojing the ship. :)

I believe with the smaller Inside cabins (Q) the bed is usually against the back wall....whereas with other Inside Categories the bed is against the side wall.

This is a link to an old thread but it does have a few pics in it...nice big ones of a Q Inside cabin on Oasis (will be same on Allure)-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1241115

I have a Q booked for Allure transatlantic so I have been searching for pics etc and came upon the above thread.

Hope this helps.:D

I believe with the smaller Inside cabins (Q) the bed is usually against the back wall....whereas with other Inside Categories the bed is against the side wall.

This is a link to an old thread but it does have a few pics in it...nice big ones of a Q Inside cabin on Oasis (will be same on Allure)-

I have a Q booked for Allure transatlantic so I have been searching for pics etc and came upon the above thread.

The pics of the "Q" look great to me! Solo cruiser here!

Thank you:D It looks great, enough for me and my friend. :)We booked Allure, Q category and we are so excited:D.

Thank you:D It looks great, enough for me and my friend. :)We booked Allure, Q category and we are so excited:D.

Thanks for the link to the Q photo. I just booked Allure Med July 2015, got a D7 for my husband and me and a Q right across the hall for our boys. I think this will be perfect for them.

Happy to have been of help :D

The Allure is a wonderful ship :D

My husband and I booked an inside (Q) cabin for my son and his friend (both 17 yrs old) on Oasis last summer as a graduation gift. We chose an inside for ourselves as well because my husband cannot sleep without complete darkness (hotels are a real challenge). I was concerned about space for us more than the boys as they could care less but I carried a ton of stuff! The room we booked was the one that is linked to in an earlier post (11275). There was plenty of room and we just booked another inside room on Allure for this August :)