Anniversary And Birthdays Marked On Our Cruise Personalizer

morrisretired

I had read on CC quite some time ago, that there was an OBC if you sailed during the month of your birthday. Is that correct? Is that something they still do? I am imagining it is just an urban legend. I will cruising in May for my 40th, so would check it out if it existed. :D

Dana

Wouldn't that be nice??... but no. :)

I had read on CC quite some time ago, that there was an OBC if you sailed during the month of your birthday. Is that correct? Is that something they still do? I am imagining it is just an urban legend. I will cruising in May for my 40th, so would check it out if it existed. :D

Dana

Never received on OBC when sailing in my birthday month:(

My husband & I both had birthdays on the CB in December. We did not get anything.[i put the birthdays in the cruise pesonalizer ]. Hope they recognize your special days.:):)

We have found it to be luck of the draw with anything you put in the personalizer! :rolleyes:

Why have it if you have to follow up all the time. :cool: :(

I had read on CC quite some time ago, that there was an OBC if you sailed during the month of your birthday. Is that correct? Is that something they still do? I am imagining it is just an urban legend.

It was a special promotion they had (I think in the summer of 2012) for a few months. They have not had it since.

It was a special promotion they had (I think in the summer of 2012) for a few months. They have not had it since.

Thanks to all who doused my hopes;)

I believe that was probably about when I was reading about it. I didn't really think it was something I could get, but doesn't hurt to ask. And if I am going to ask anyone, I am coming here first!!