What Spirit brands are used in RCCL drinks packages

Liliny

Good afternoon ;D

Was just inquiring if anyone would know what brands of spirits they use in the latest royal caribbean drinks packages?

This is an extract from a FAQ pdf flyer posted back in feb 2013 before the new drinks packages:

Q. What are some of the premium spirits available with the Premium Beverage Package?

A. Premium Spirits include Bacardi Superior rum, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Grey Goose vodka, Kettle One vodka, Tanqueray gin, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jose Cuervo tequila, Sauza tequila, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, Chivas Regal 12yr scotch, Johnnie Walker Black Label whiskey, Maker’s Mark bourbon, Crown Royal Canadian whiskey and many more. Check bar menus for complete list.

Would the spirits still be close to that?

TIA liliny ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mate I hope that's the list:D, Tanqu Gin, Goose vodka, MM, bourbon Im laughing;)

For my once child bride, she's a bubbles girl ( wine not monkey):eek: so fist stop the Champs bar to see what's on offer, If I must be a tasting Wench so be it!!

Scott............Goose and Tonic

Good afternoon ;D

Was just inquiring if anyone would know what brands of spirits they use in the latest royal caribbean drinks packages?

This is an extract from a FAQ pdf flyer posted back in feb 2013 before the new drinks packages:

Q. What are some of the premium spirits available with the Premium Beverage Package?

A. Premium Spirits include Bacardi Superior rum, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Grey Goose vodka, Kettle One vodka, Tanqueray gin, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jose Cuervo tequila, Sauza tequila, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, Chivas Regal 12yr scotch, Johnnie Walker Black Label whiskey, Maker’s Mark bourbon, Crown Royal Canadian whiskey and many more. Check bar menus for complete list.

Would the spirits still be close to that?

TIA liliny ;D

Yes that's right :)

Hi Linily

If you do want a specific spirit you have to ask for it by name. For example, if you ask for a scotch and coke you will get the "house" scotch. So you need to ask for example, for a chivas and coke if that's the brand you like.

Deidre.

Edited by barnsey1802

Keegle, O my Giddy Aunt :eek: So many brands and only 10 days, One must lift ones game, and ignore the Whinny Liver:D

But a Long Island Ice tea or the other ice tea is still the winner:D

Regards Scott

Ahaha Scott! You be sure to take care of that liver ;P

Edited by Liliny

• 1 year later...
If they have to open a can of soft drink, then it isn't included. This is the best way to describe the drink package. Red Bull for instance will preclude the drink from your package.

Yes, it's a bit weird. We enjoyed a particular cocktail that was made with sprite, but asked if we could have them with club soda instead of the sprite to cut the sweetness a bit. The cocktails were freepoured and megastrong - there wasn't much room for the soda. Luckily DH had the Ultimate package so we could get extra soda to water them down. I could not have got that on my Premium package even though soda was in the cocktail which was included in my package. :rolleyes:

Hi Linily

If you do want a specific spirit you have to ask for it by name. For example, if you ask for a scotch and coke you will get the "house" scotch. So you need to ask for example, for a chivas and coke if that's the brand you like.

Deidre.

Chivas and Coke, oh dear what a sinful waste of a decent Blended Scotch. Chivas should be on the 'rocks' or straight. I buy the Aldi Scotch for my scotch and dry, but have my Chivas on the rocks.

The cruise lines buy the bulk spirits for their mixed drinks.

I am looking forward to Cathay Pacific Business Class to UK and back in a few months just to savour ye olde Johnny Walker Blue Whiskey, nectar of the gods. Anybody tried it?

In 2010 I was invited to a JW private whiskey tasting whilst on Ruby Princess, tried the Johnny Walker blue, gold, green, double black, I could not remember what I had for dinner in the MDR and slept well. LOL.

Edited by NSWP