hot dogs

harold90

I've never had a true hot dog on any RCI ship, even the Boardwalk Dog House on the Allure doesn't serve true hot dogs. They are better than what the Windjammer has, but nothing close to a true Chicago style dog.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Logical fallacy. While all Chicago style dogs are hot dogs, not all hot dogs are Chicago style.

I've never had a true hot dog on any RCI ship, even the Boardwalk Dog House on the Allure doesn't serve true hot dogs. They are better than what the Windjammer has, but nothing close to a true Chicago style dog.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And some even put ketchup on their hot dog! :eek: lol

Which itself pales in comparison to a Detroit Coney Dog of course. :D

Here is a real Hot Dog all others are impostors!

[ATTACH]302958[/ATTACH]

How could you possibly detect the hot dog in there with all that other stuff!!!:eek:;) I'll take mine with a little mustard, relish and some sauerkraut, please, if you have it!!!:D

Also can't beat a Chicago Deep Dish!;)

But that's a whole different thread.

Please tell me your not even thinking about calling that Lasagna looking meal a pizza! :confused: Any "pizza" that has to be eaten with a knife and a fork is NOT pizza. :rolleyes: That's not to say it's not good. But just not pizza. Pizza should be thin crust and cooked so that it stays stiff when being held by the crust. :D

By the way, I'm from New Jersey!!

Edited by DisneyKidsDad

Please tell me your not even thinking about calling that Lasagna looking meal a pizza! :confused: Any "pizza" that has to be eaten with a knife and a fork is NOT pizza. :rolleyes: That's not to say it's not good. But just not pizza. Pizza should be thin crust and cooked so that it stays stiff when being held by the crust. :D

By the way, I'm from New Jersey!!

Huh! If it is suppose to be stiff then why do guys fold your pizza slice before you eat it? :rolleyes: lol

FIBs!

Chicagoans wamt to ruin nearly every dish. They insist upon putting a small salad and that disgusting neon green relish on hot dogs. And they take the "pie" part of pizza pie too seriously. (but of course, Cubs fans seem to feel that St. Louis is their arch rival but then support the Cardinals by swilling Bud beer).

Melt some decent cheese on a really great dog, put it on a good quality bun and you won't need any condiments to hide it.

Or maybe do a play on the Tur-duk-en! A hot dog, a brat, a polish, an italian and a chirizo. Again, no need to disguise any of that!

Edited by Onessa

FIBs!

Chicagoans wamt to ruin nearly every dish. They insist upon putting a small salad and that disgusting neon green relish on hot dogs. And they take the "pie" part of pizza pie too seriously. (but of course, Cubs fans seem to feel that St. Louis is their arch rival but then support the Cardinals by swilling Bud beer).

Melt some decent cheese on a really great dog, put it on a good quality bun and you won't need any condiments to hide it.

Or maybe do a play on the Tur-duk-en! A hot dog, a brat, a polish, an italian and a chirizo. Again, no need to disguise any of that!

Ummm I am no Cub Fan but Anheuser Busch has not owned the Cardinals for 20 years. So I really don't think they are supporting the Cardinals.