Regal Princess-obstructed view balcony

jzad

I wonder if anyone can tell me about the obstructed balconies on Emerald deck? Specifically E425, midship on what looks like a small hump. How bad is the obstruction?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wonder if anyone can tell me about the obstructed balconies on Emerald deck? Specifically E425, midship on what looks like a small hump. How bad is the obstruction?

Thank you

If you message me at my email, i will send you a couple of pictures that I have--have been on Royal twice! I don't know how to post pictures on the message boards! (sorry, have not figured that out yet)

If you message me at my email, i will send you a couple of pictures that I have--have been on Royal twice! I don't know how to post pictures on the message boards! (sorry, have not figured that out yet)

Sent an email! Thank you!

• 2 years later...

Hi, Hope you do not mind me asking you this - I have just been pondering Cruise Critic and saw your post from 2 years ago re Royal Princess Cabin E425 and wondered if you could possibly send me the photos that you have of this Cabin

Many Thanks (in advance)

Kindest Regards

May:):)

Looks like you are looking for something midship. If you don't have a real preference you might want to see if E701 or E702 is open. They are both obstructed balcony, unless they changed the category, but believe me......they aren't obstructed. Looking forward you might have slight view of the last tender, but it really doesn't come into play. There is no obstruction straight out, down or aft. It's a great value, good location and a cabin that we have booked 3 times and will be doing our BTB in the Baltic/British Isles and TA back to NY next month.

Hi, Hope you do not mind me asking you this - I have just been pondering Cruise Critic and saw your post from 2 years ago re Royal Princess Cabin E425 and wondered if you could possibly send me the photos that you have of this Cabin

Many Thanks (in advance)

Kindest Regards

May:):)

Here you go, pictures: https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald. Looks like no obstruction at all when looking straight out....

Enjoy.

Here you go, pictures: https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald. Looks like no obstruction at all when looking straight out....

Enjoy.

Thank You Thank You Thank You from Bonnie Scotland, we appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

I see you are from St Lucia, we have visited here many times, usually over the Christmas , New Year period while we are cruising the Caribbean for a month- who knows we may well see you at Christmas

Thanks again

Regards

May:)

Thank You Thank You Thank You from Bonnie Scotland, we appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

I see you are from St Lucia, we have visited here many times, usually over the Christmas , New Year period while we are cruising the Caribbean for a month- who knows we may well see you at Christmas

Thanks again

Regards

May:)

Happy to help. We'll be on Royal for Christmas and New Year's this year, we're rarely home on Christmas....funnily enough, Christmas has us ported in St Lucia this year.. Lol.. So much for skipping it.

Happy sails...