Azamara Quest Deck 8

LondonLinda

I am booked into cabin 802 on this ship. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Plus on the deck plans there is a big blank space at the front of Deck 8 (just in front

of my cabin) - does anyone know what goes on in that part of the deck?

LondonLinda

(first cruise)

I am booked into cabin 802 on this ship. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Plus on the deck plans there is a big blank space at the front of Deck 8 (just in front

of my cabin) - does anyone know what goes on in that part of the deck?

LondonLinda

(first cruise)

Welcome to CC and cruising!

I assume you mean 8002. Generally blank areas are non-passenger spaces that typically are crew service or storage area. The blank space across the hall from you would likely be that. The large blank area in front of 8000 and 8001 is the bridge area (farthest forward) with the Captain's and officers staterooms. Neither of these areas will have any impact on the comfort of your stateroom.

As to whether or not anyone has stayed in your cabin, clearly the answer would be yes - likely hundreds of people. :D Perhaps if you specify the questions or concerns that you have you will get better answers than the one I just gave you. ;)

But if your concern is noise or other activity disturbing you I would doubt it and wouldn't worry about it. I guarantee the Captain and his officers won't make much noise!

Enjoy your first cruise!

Edited to add:

The only thing I might mention about that stateroom is that the more forward and higher deck locations on the ship will tend to feel the motion of the sea more than center lower deck locations, if that would be a concern to you.

Edited by leaveitallbehind