L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara

Sadly my favorite mascara has been discontinued. Down to my last tube. Any recommendations for a replacement? I've tried many in the past,both high end and drug store brand before finding Lash Out. I love the brush and how it lengthens. Hoping there's another good one out there!

I loved L'Oreal Voluminous but it always smudged under my eyes. I finally had to give up on it. I have loved Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange or purple tube - both are good, one is waterproof).

My best mascara tip - you have to use it for a few weeks before deciding. For some reason I always hate mascara for the first week or two - it's too thin or something. I think it needs just a little air to dry it out before it becomes the perfect consistency to apply quicker (and a little thicker) to lashes. This applies to all brands I've ever used - cheap or spendy.

I also ADORE L'Oreals Double Extend mascara if you want a much fuller look (i.e. NIGHT look). It has a primer on one side and mascara on the other. This is probably what I'll bring on my cruise - can use the mascara alone during the day and add the primer at night for more of a false-lash thickness.

ALSO - love Maybelline's Full N Soft. So natural looking. Read reviews on makeupalley - it's a definite favorite of those on the makeup board.

(Check makeupalley for tons of reviews - I check it on my phone in the store sometimes and it's saved me from buying garbage with attractive packaging that I really wanted to try! Also given me many of the very best purchases I've ever made!)

Double Extend here too. I love that it won't rub or cry off, but washes off with soap and water. It's a "tube" mascara so the first time you use it, don't panic when you wash your face, thinking all your eyelashes just fell out! :eek:

Dior iconic is my all time favourite it is water resistant but categorised as not waterproof. It is warm water removeable. I've never had any running problems even after a good old cry my eye makeup looks immaculate. It is great to thicken the lash line whilst adding volume with no clumping. I often get complete strangers asking what type of mascara I use as it looks so natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try http://www.buymebeauty.com for purchasing discontinued items. I recently bought my favorite (discontinued) Revlon lipstick through this website. Price was very reasonable and received it within a few days.

Thanks for the info ladies! Hoping one of those suggested becomes my new favorite.

Looks like the site posted by Bailey3 has it for $9.99 http://www.buymebeauty.com/loreallashoutmascara.aspx

Sadly my favorite mascara has been discontinued. Down to my last tube. Any recommendations for a replacement? I've tried many in the past,both high end and drug store brand before finding Lash Out. I love the brush and how it lengthens. Hoping there's another good one out there!

Amazon still has it! Sometimes, stores won't carry a product, but Amazon still will.

One of my favorites is Covergirl Lash Blast Bombshell. it gives me GREAT eyelashes, but the only issue is that it takes a nuclear bomb to get off :/ Covergirl's clump crusher is also pretty nice, and it comes off easier.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I ended up trying L'Oreal Telescopic and it's ok. It's not as good as Lash Out in my opinion, but it'll do. I did try one by Covergirl, can't remember the name, but it promised to lengthen and the brush was too soft to get any grip on the lashes so I ended up returning it.

I just started using younique 3d fiber lash. I love it. I also did not use a coat of regular mascara underneath, just straight product.

Don't mind that I need an eyebrow wax

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1404842075936.jpg.dc08602e5ca97fa76e37a3b5916dd14b.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404842091595.jpg.dd2bdcbf2a1b3cb9df56718afd716375.jpg

I just started using younique 3d fiber lash. I love it. I also did not use a coat of regular mascara underneath, just straight product.

Don't mind that I need an eyebrow wax

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I completely agree ..this mascara is the bomb !! Also they have a wonderful range of lovely eye color too !

• 1 year later...

I googled "LASH OUT mascara discontinued" trying to figure out why I can't find LASH OUT in stores. I laughed when this Cruise Critic thread came up as one of the first links. My two favourite topics makeup and cruising in one site:D

Sad to hear it's been discontinued. I've used it on an off for years. I've been buying They're real for the last year or so, and thought I would go back to an old favourite, but it's gone. I bought Grow Luscious but it is awful.

Guess I'm going back to Benefit.