Favorite Non-Alcoholic Cocktail

Hello there!

I'll be boarding Liberty OTS this coming Sunday, and will be purchasing the Royal Replenish drink package as I'm not big drinker. I am, however, looking forward to the non-alcoholic cocktails! What are some of your favorite non-alcoholic cocktails? I'm look for ideas of what to try other than virgin piña coladas, virgin strawberry daiquiris, and virgin lava flows.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If there's no alcohol in it (and even the non-virgin frozen drinks are very light on booze), it's not worth the $$! Lemonade or soda, or even ice water will do the trick!

CB - sometimes you need a break from the lack of flavour that those options give, especially if you are a sweet tooth. I look forward to any suggestions on fabulous mocktails that I can ask for too.

If there's no alcohol in it (and even the non-virgin frozen drinks are very light on booze), it's not worth the $$! Lemonade or soda, or even ice water will do the trick!

When we were on the Oasis in October..they were heavy on the booze everywhere we went except the theater. Otherwise ..worth every penny.

Very helpful post for someone who is buying the Replenish Package.:rolleyes:

Edited by Ocean Boy

Taste wise no. I would probably prefer a virgin strawberry daiquiri over a lemonade . So I guess it is just a matter of taste.