How many cruises have you been on?????

We are also newbies.

Our 1st cruise was last month. We have booked our 2nd cruise for June and are looking forward to it.;)

You need to be very careful. Trust me. For many it can become addicting and a life long passion.

Hank

• 1 month later...

I have been on 22 but I count days. If you average out my days into cruises, I average 6 days per cruise-lol! and I have taken 2 that were 12 day and 1 that was 10 day. At least half of my cruises were 5 days or less. We often do the shorter cruises with our daughter who works in our county school system but loves cruising no matter where it goes. When she can go they are pricer. So, shorter cruises are trips we take as a family.

We were able to switch from a 5 day cruise this Thanksgiving to a 7 day cruise. That made me very happy! There was a good price drop so we jumped on it. And we got to St. Kitts and we have never been there-so a new port! I think my daughter was thrilled too, as whether she admits it or not, she is as sick of Cozumel and Nassau as I am, I am sure.

We have only been on three 7-day cruises. One on Carnival (Alaska), 2 on Princess (Caribbean)--and have a 15 day RT Hawaii booked for 3/2015. Cruising is addictive! We plan to spend a lot more time cruising in the future.

48 so far and have two more scheduled. With careful planning it's the most economical way to see the world. Best deal was a 14 day TA from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale @ $41/night each for an outside room. Airfare can be as low as $450 one way through Choice Air Program offered by RCI and Celebrity. Have fun now so you can enjoy all the memories later.

George & Judy

Englewood, FL

34 cruises---213 sea days.

I have DH to blame for my cruise addiction as he was in charge of our 1999 honeymoon planning; his best friend's wife owned and operated a cruise travel agency and he let her do all the planning and booking. So, it's all his fault. :D

Am booked on a November Thanksgiving week 7 day cruise but hoping to sneak one in before then.

Edited by tinyrose