Breakfast @ Sabatini"s

Bases5

For those of you who love to eat eggs benedict, here is a little twist for you to try.

Replace the Canadian bacon with smoked salmon.

The first time I asked for this at Sabatinis, the waiter was like, sounds interesting. I will have to give it a try.

For those of you who love to eat eggs benedict, here is a little twist for you to try.

The first time I asked for this at Sabatinis, the waiter was like, sounds interesting. I will have to give it a try.

I asked for a crab cake in lieu of the bacon and muffin but they wouldn't do it.

Edited by DDDDale

Just have to agree with the smoked salmon, I have it every time. It is sometimes called Eggs Atlantic.

Happy cruising,

Chris

Our favorite twist in Key West is replace the Canadian Bacon with steamed shrimp and the ultimate replace the bacon with lobster meat.

I doubt they would do that on the ship but it is easily done at home.

Try that once and you will be hooked.

Mike:)

Our favorite twist in Key West is replace the Canadian Bacon with steamed shrimp and the ultimate replace the bacon with lobster meat.

I doubt they would do that on the ship but it is easily done at home.

Try that once and you will be hooked.

Looks like I will have to give it a try. Thanks!

My thought also.

There were several other things also but I don't want to get too picky.

Oh go ahead! If you can't be picky in a Suite, then where?? :) Anything not specific to the Royal?

In December on the CB they still provided personal stationery (it was concealed in the "Enjoy Your Suite Benefits" binder so I didn't find it either until last day), the flowers were still a full arrangement and changed weekly, and only the Loofa Scrubber was missing from the expected bath amenities.

On my sailing they were transitioning from the Eucalyptus Shampoo to the 2-in-1 though. I said I liked the old formula so Stewart gave me a big supply to take home.

Cabin and balcony still the old size too :)

Edited by sminfiddle
etaoin shrdlu

Since we were in a suite last month, we had 4 breakfasts in Sabatini's. Mimosas are not my thing, though DH tried one and didn't like it. He of course liked everything about breakfasting there, especially his capuccinos w/o using the coffee card. ;) I, the picky eater, just bided my time. My breakfasts never differ no matter where I am. On my cheese day, I asked for swiss (Ementaler) and promptly got it. My egg day omelet was made dead; just the way I ordered it. Having a suite was wonderful; getting a full refund for it was better. :D

I am not a big Mimosa fan either. Last October on the Star in Sabatini's I asked if I might have a Bloody Mary instead. The waiter said certainly and promptly delivered a good Bloody. We also enjoyed room service breakfast in the suite. Tough choices for breakfast.:eek::D

I am not a big Mimosa fan either. Last October on the Star in Sabatini's I asked if I might have a Bloody Mary instead. The waiter said certainly and promptly delivered a good Bloody. We also enjoyed room service breakfast in the suite. Tough choices for breakfast.:eek::D

I could learn to love the suite life, but first I need to win the Power Ball. Or something similar. My life wouldn't change very much other than the fact that we'd always book a full suite and always fly first class. Otherwise, life is good. :D

That's good news.

I had done the same for several years and then about two years ago I was told no only mimosas. I have asked a few times since and told no each cruise.

DH doesn't do mimosas and we were able to get bloody Mary's on our last cruise on the Sapphire.

That's good news.

I had done the same for several years and then about two years ago I was told no only mimosas. I have asked a few times since and told no each cruise.

Probably depends on the ship and who is in charge. Some are more interested in taking care of passengers than others.:D

Probably depends on the ship and who is in charge. Some are more interested in taking care of passengers than others.:D

We've never had a better team than those aboard the Golden in August and also had a great bunch a couple of weeks back on the Ruby; but both said it was not possible to get a Bloody Mary.

We have found it is a hit or miss with getting Bloody Mary's. This past year it was a No on Caribbean Princess and Royal but yes on the Star.

I guess that I will just keep asking then. LOL

We were on a cruise about a week after the breakfast at Sabatini's perk was announced and I think I was one of the first to report asking for and getting a Bloody Mary.

For quite a few cruises it was never a problem until a couple of years ago and then it went downhill for me.

Edited by bhopal21