Seamless-No Lines Panties- Do They Exist ?

FlaGrl4Evr

Could someone recommend a decent pair of panties that will not show lines when worn under Yoga style pants, capris and shorts.

I am tired of spending money on what is said to be no-shows only to find that they so show. I have spent up to $20 a pair and still trying to find just the right brand.

I just want a simple mid-rise panty, no t-back style, no Granny-Panties. Something inbetween would be great.

I have heard that Soma makes a good one but they are $$ and I do not have a store around my area that is convenient enough to drive to. I also do not want to buy a pair on-line. I am between sizes so I really need to hold up the panty and take a good look at it.

If someone that regularly wears yoga pants or a clingy-style workout pant could recommend a brand name, I would be most appreciative.

Thank You,

Cari H.

These are my favorites.

http://www.target.com/p/gilligan-o-malley-reg-women-s-micro-seamless-bikini-assorted-colors-patterns/-/A-14525673#prodSlot=large_1_23

I wear them under my scrubs (whites one!), leggings, and workout pants - no panty lines! However, you do have to wash them on a delicate cycle. I wash mine in a lingerie bag when I wash my bras. The first time I bought these I didn't wash them on delicate and the cotton lining fell apart.

With yoga pants I go with boy shorts. Everything else I wear Bali's microfiber full brief in nude. They may be considered granny panties, but I have no panty lines.

Now, if I am doing yoga or pilates at home, then it's commando for me as well. In public, then I have to wear panties or I hear my mother's voice in my head "make sure you wear clean underwear in case you have to be rushed to the emergency room". I can only imagine her horror if I ended up there in commando style. :eek:

Lisa

LOL. I'd so love the panty hose dude to weigh in on this convo. I mean is there ANY way he doesn't have some keen insight on this topic?

He's still busy posting non-sequiturs over on that thread. He will probably worm (and I use the word advisedly) his way over here eventually.

Soma's invisible line panties are really, really good. They ARE expensive and you can't put them in the dryer ... but there is NO LINE.

You could also try Spanx - they have some that are really just cut off pantyhose. I have some that are very lightweight, so they don't leave a mark on your thigh where the leg ends. I've bought those on clearance.

If Soma has some on clearance that you can order online, I'd say go for it and try a couple of pairs.

With yoga pants I go with boy shorts. Everything else I wear Bali's microfiber full brief in nude. They may be considered granny panties, but I have no panty lines.

Now, if I am doing yoga or pilates at home, then it's commando for me as well. In public, then I have to wear panties or I hear my mother's voice in my head "make sure you wear clean underwear in case you have to be rushed to the emergency room". I can only imagine her horror if I ended up there in commando style. :eek:

Lisa

Lol! I'm a nursing student who's worked quite a few ER rotations. I promise that no one is checking out your undies or lack thereof. But even knowing that, it still won't stop me from wearing a clean pair. =)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the great tips - I have them all ready to do some shopping.

I have a Target store within 4 miles and am going to check-out Soma online. I am between a 6 and 7 so not sure to go up a size or down a size. I guess it would be better to be on the big size than pulling a wedgie out all day. I will also check out Kohl's and Macy's to see about the Bali brand.

I also want to be able to wear them under my dress pants and clingy skirts as well, so commando is probably out and I've tried the T-backs and do have a few pairs but they just don't do me justice. I am a need-a-little-coverage

type gal.

Also, about Lulu Lemon, my daughter, who is an avid Yoga fan, is a LL girl. She sent me a LL sports bra for Christmas. I almost passed out when I found out how much she spent on this one little bra. Anyhow,

it is the most uncomfortable sports bra ever. She swears that thier sizes run big so got me a 36DD instead of a 38DD. I tried it on and that's it. So overly tight that I can't breath. LL has a 2 week limit on returns and it had past that mark, so now I am stuck with a bra that is too small. If anyone wears a 36DD and would be interested, let me know.... or it will sure make someone at Goodwill happy. It is black BTW.

Also, thanks for the great laughs too !!! Who is the panty-hose man ?

I must be missing some fun over here on the fashion thread.

I will post back my panty findings.

Thanks to all.

Cari

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

One things about sports bras, they usually should be purchased one band size smaller and if needed, a cup size larger. That's what helps to keep the girls in place. Too bad it wasn't a 32 or 34 DD or I'd gladly work a deal with you.

One other thing, after my accident last week that landed me in the ER in workout clothes, I was very, very glad that at the last minute I had decided to wear an older non-racer back, back hook sports bra instead of the brand new $55 racer back sports bra I had originally grabbed that morning. With broken ribs there was no way that very tight racer back was coming off unless they cut it off. Instead they were easily able to unhook and remove the regular bra style sports bra. VS has a brand new front hook and zipper support and compression style that I'm going to try. Looks like it might be the best of both worlds. :)

Thongs are what you want...or go commando! A thong isn't uncomfortable if you get the right style!

I agree! I wear thongs underneath everything except workout clothes. Those are always commando!:D

Sherri:)

I don't typically wear undies under my workout clothes. All of my running shorts have a built in brief or boy short and my yoga and capri pants have a built in lining so that extra layer isn't necessary.

Am I the only one that cringes at the thought of working out in a thong?

I don't typically wear undies under my workout clothes. All of my running shorts have a built in brief or boy short and my yoga and capri pants have a built in lining so that extra layer isn't necessary.

Am I the only one that cringes at the thought of working out in a thong?

I wear a thong when I strength train, as the shorts I usually wear for that don't have a built-in lining and are loose enough in the leg that I could be accidentally flashing my trainer if I had nothing on under them. :eek:

I wear a thong when I strength train, as the shorts I usually wear for that don't have a built-in lining and are loose enough in the leg that I could be accidentally flashing my trainer if I had nothing on under them. :eek:

Fair enough. My husband has been flashed by a woman doing bench presses before and he was not impressed.

Ducklite, sorry to hear about your accident last week. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Broken ribs are not fun...been there, done that, ouch! :eek:

Lisa

Thanks Lisa. At least the staples are out of my head. :)