Celebrity Century 3 Night Cruise Question

tbaker767

Hi, no there is no formal night on a 3 night cruise. Only with cruises of 4 nights or more. 4-6 nights have one formal night, cruises 7-11 nights have 2, and so on. I got this info right from their site for you a few minutes ago. Type in number of formal nights in the search bar and the topic will come up with a graph of the number of formal nights for each cruise length. However feel free to break out the tux one night or suit. I have been on celebrity many times and I am in my early 20s and my friends and I always dress up every night. Everyone usually has a blazer on and nice dress jeans or suit at night. The crowd is usually a bit more upscale than most cruise lines due to the price factor.

Edited by barney6895

Hi, no there is no formal night on a 3 night cruise. Only with cruises of 4 nights or more. 4-6 nights have one formal night, cruises 7-11 nights have 2, and so on. I got this info right from their site for you a few minutes ago. Type in number of formal nights in the search bar and the topic will come up with a graph of the number of formal nights for each cruise length. However feel free to break out the tux one night or suit. I have been on celebrity many times and I am in my early 20s and my friends and I always dress up every night. Everyone usually has a blazer on and nice dress jeans or suit at night. The crowd is usually a bit more upscale than most cruise lines due to the price factor.

Hi:)....I was on the same cruise as Tommy and it was a 3 night cruise

and there was a formal night. The website is wrong (not surprising)

because it is wrong many times:rolleyes:

Hi:)....I was on the same cruise as Tommy and it was a 3 night cruise

and there was a formal night. The website is wrong (not surprising)

because it is wrong many times:rolleyes:

Ha i know right I rely on my amazing celebrity cruise line booking agent for everything. shes amazing and that website needs help!

Hi just wondering if there are any formal nights on the three night cruise?

I was also on the Feb. 12 three-day Century cruise and just wanted to point out that shorter cruises tend to draw a different crowd than what you may be used to. On formal night, I felt very over-dressed wearing a sportcoat, shirt, and tie. There were a lot of people wearing shorts and t-shirts, so I wouldn't worry about dressing up too much if I were you.