Eclipse cruise director

socreader

Does anyone know the name of the current Cruise Director on the Eclipse? He was the one who previously worked at the Australian Zoo in Brisbane and has offered to assist with info for there. But, I have lost his name. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know the name of the current Cruise Director on the Eclipse? He was the one who previously worked at the Australian Zoo in Brisbane and has offered to assist with info for there. But, I have lost his name. Thanks for your help.

Ben Powney is now on Solstice. Sue Denning is presently on Eclipse.

I am a huge Sue Denning fan! That girl is all over the ship and very visible and extremely approachable. If she is on your cruise - consider yourself lucky!

She was on our first cruise on the eclipse and I can assure everyone I didn't consider myself lucky... Quite the opposite!! Many like her act but it's not for everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

She was on our first cruise on the eclipse and I can assure everyone I didn't consider myself lucky... Quite the opposite!! Many like her act but it's not for everyone!!

We're on the Eclipse currently. Met her this afternoon and she was gracious and certainly appears to enjoy her job. Going to try to do a live from if the mood strikes in the next few days. Tomorrow is a sea day so will give it a shot then, and a full report on Sue.

Thanks so much for posting - we are sailing after you starting on March 8. I find it amazing that people have time to post and give us information while they are on their vacation. We are excited to hear about anything you report about Eclipse, food, service, entertainment - what not to miss, what to skip, and hopefully NO MORE sickness. I generally say goodbye to the computer completely while on vacation - but if you want to post live updates - we are here - thanks so much!

Appreciate the time you take to give us some live updates. Wishing you smooth sailing and good times!!

Saw you in port in Aruba on webcam yesterday - with Veendam.

I am a huge Sue Denning fan! That girl is all over the ship and very visible and extremely approachable. If she is on your cruise - consider yourself lucky!

Totally agree RuthK. Sue is wonderful, and is always visible. Sometimes, I wonder if she ever sleeps ! I've seen her around the ship at 6 am, and at 2 am LOL. She's a very hard worker, and truly cares about the Guest experience... and a darn good singer as well.

We are looking forward to sailing with Sue again, in April. Cant wait !

Edited by Host Andy

I was on the eclipse in january. Ben did a nice job. He was very visible.

I agree, visible & nice to talk/listen too... Not over powering and never found him trying to make the cruise the Ben show!!

Totally agree RuthK. Sue is wonderful, and is always visible. Sometimes, I wonder if she ever sleeps ! I've seen her around the ship at 6 am, and at 2 am LOL. She's a very hard worker, and truly cares about the Guest experience... and a darn good singer as well.

We are looking forward to sailing with Sue again, in April. Cant wait !

We are on the Eclipse in November for a TA. We hope she will be on her then!!! We really like her!!!! However, she moves around and we may not be that lucky!!!