Diet soft drinks

dotel

I am wondering if the Marina carries diet soft drinks made with sucralose or Splenda? I do not do aspartame but need sugar-free option.

I believe if you want an answer to this question you need to be more specific and name the brands you would like to have. Many of us have no idea which sweetener is in soft drinks, which in my case, I do not even drink. If you or your TA ask O for a brand they may be able to provide it with enough notice. You may also consider bringing your own.

Edited by orchestrapal

Sorry, I didn't think of that. All Pepsi & Coca-Cola products use aspartame in their diet drinks. Schepps & Crush products are made with Splenda. I am going to presume they stock Pepsi or Coke products as they are certainly the most popular. thank you for responding.

I have seen Coke & Schweppes products but never checked the diet labels

You also have to watch what country they are produced in

I noticed the Diet Gingerale from Canada has Sucralose but from the USA is says aspartame

It may even be the same same stuff :confused::confused:

Request what you want (suggest you have TA do this) well in advance and you will have it waiting. I requested Diet Tonic on our last cruise and had all the Schweppes I could handle! Should be no problem as long as you request by brand.

I have seen Coke & Schweppes products but never checked the diet labels

You also have to watch what country they are produced in

I noticed the Diet Gingerale from Canada has Sucralose but from the USA is says aspartame

It may even be the same same stuff :confused::confused:

As Lyn said watch the country the soda is from. We were on Riviera in Dec after it returned from overseas. There was Sprite Zero in the mini fridge written in Arabic and it was nasty tasting. I alerted our Steward and all our sodas were replaced that evening. As also stated, alert your TA and most likely you'll get more soda than you need.