"Come Back New"…Ummmm…No...

WillyBear

I really don't get this new marketing campaign/tag line. "Escape Completely"…That I get. "Come Back Renewed"…That I would get. But "Come Back New"? I don't get it. I don't want to come back new. I like who I am. My wife doesn't want to come back new. She likes who she is. Every time I hear the tag line on a commercial it bugs me...

I really don't get this new marketing campaign/tag line. "Escape Completely"…That I get. "Come Back Renewed"…That I would get. But "Come Back New"? I don't get it. I don't want to come back new. I like who I am. My wife doesn't want to come back new. She likes who she is. Every time I hear the tag line on a commercial it bugs me...

OK..try this...if you go on a cruise and experience new things, see new places, meet new people...when you get back, haven't you changed? are you not a more experienced person? I think that is What Princess is grabbing at.

I would absolutely love to come back with a new back, right knee, left elbow... :rolleyes:

I'd also like to have my strength, stamina, weight etc. restored to what it was when I was younger. I might even like to get back my hair but I'm pretty used to that being mostly gone and it is easy to "take care of" now. :D

Actually I look forward to Escaping, not coming back. I think Princess has missed the point.

I think it refers to a noro ... um ... cleansing.

I haven't seen any of the ads lately. I saw them when they were first launched but haven't seen any in a few weeks. Are they currently running? Maybe not in the NY metro market??

I saw the same one twice yesterday. I like the ads very much. You can't over analyze an ad...really, a gecko selling car insurance????

While the 2 they show on TV are rather sedate, and the one with the couple ordering wine resembles an add for another product altogether :D, this is the one that I like the most, and it's not seen on TV. It really does pretty much sum up my love affair with Princess.

Edited by brentlym

I like the subdued nature of the ad's...they feel elegant and classy. Carnival ad's are geared towards kids and family. That's fine too, but I want elegant and classy and like Princess for that. We have young kids and we've been on many cruises (carnival included), but we like the elegant, classy of Princess...at least compared to Carnival.

I took the commercial as coming back refreshed, but I am far from refreshed physically. When I get back from a cruise I am really tired for about 2 days, but mentally I am recharged.

I like the subdued nature of the ad's...they feel elegant and classy. Carnival ad's are geared towards kids and family. That's fine too, but I want elegant and classy and like Princess for that. We have young kids and we've been on many cruises (carnival included), but we like the elegant, classy of Princess...at least compared to Carnival.

Agree.