What level of cabin includes thermal suite

mattR

Is the Thermal Suite included with a suite on the Royal? Thought I had heard it is not?
The Royal has the Enclave which has more features than the Thermal Suite and is not included with full suites on the Royal. The Coral and Island and all Grand class ships after the Grand and Golden have a Thermal Suite.

The Royal has the Enclave which has more features than the Thermal Suite and is not included with full suites on the Royal. The Coral and Island and all Grand class ships after the Grand and Golden have a Thermal Suite.

The Sapphire has a Thermal Suite. The Golden does not (don't think the Star does either, but I am not positive about her).

As I said in an earlier post, the first two Grand class ships, the Grand and the Golden do not have a Thermal Suite. The Spa area was small and the Youth area was adjacent to the Spa. When the Youth area was moved aft on the Sun deck on the Star, the Thermal Suite was added to the Spa area. All later Grand class ships including the Star, Sapphire, Diamond, Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Ruby have a Thermal Suite. On the Crown, Emerald and Ruby you walk downstairs from the Spa to get to the Thermal Suite.

The Thermal Suite is an area with heated tile lounge chairs and several steam rooms/saunas with varying humidity and temperature levels. Complementary for full suite passengers and others can purchase a limited number of cruise long slit for around $15/day.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

It's been mentioned that the Sapphire has a thermal suite. I cannot find it on the deck plans.

Where is it located and can you get a pass for the entire cruise or is only on a daily basis?

Can you also get a cruise pass for the Sanctuary?

It's been mentioned that the Sapphire has a thermal suite. I cannot find it on the deck plans.

Where is it located and can you get a pass for the entire cruise or is only on a daily basis?

Can you also get a cruise pass for the Sanctuary?

It is part of the Spa but isn't identified separately on the deck plans. If you go to the Sun deck on the deck plans on the Princess website, you will see the Lap Pool and the label Lotus Spa just above. Right above the Lotus Spa label is the Thermal Suite area. The five red items on the left are the heated tile loungers.

There are a limited number of full cruise passes sold for the Thermal Suite, but none on a single day basis. Don't know the current pricing but a couple of years ago we paid $100/person for a 7 day cruise. On another 7 day cruise there was a special of $130/couple.

Sanctuary passes are availe for the full cruise, full days or half days. Pricing on the Sapphire was $20 for a single full day, $10 for a single half day and $15/day for the full cruise. There have been reports that the price of the Sanctuary is increasing.