Booking couples massage...better deal when cruising?

brenderlou

Got a couple of questions.......

We'll be on the Oasis next month and hubby and I want to do a couples massage during a sea day. We've done numerous cruises and this will be our first accessing the spa.

1. Is it best to wait until the cruise for any specials they have in the compass or are the prices firm (I seem to remember spa specials advertised)?

2. When I was on line looking to book, the price for a couple was $239 (a single was $169) when I clicked to reserve, it showed both our names with $239 next to our names. Do I just click one of our names?

rarely will there ever be a discount on a sea day and even more rarely for a couples a massage. the only sales will be on mini packages that are only good on port days.( a 20 min massage and mini facial type deal)

wait until you get on board. you can use OBC or if applicable, the C&A coupon.

sometimes, during the first day open house they will do a raffle where you can get free massage or percentage off.

We have had them on both the Allure and the Oasis. I never saw a deal on a port day for a couples massage. They book up fast. We booked both times online before our sailing. Yes, you choose one name. I had a difficult time finding the right time for our massage on the Allure. I booked what I could get and when I boarded went right to the spa and was able to change the time that was better for us. So they do hold back reservations if you want to wait till you board. But you may be taking a chance. I think after taxes, etc it was around 289.00. It was wonderful! ;)