Crown Class Caribe C748 - C749

Woobstr112G

Since the search feature is still down, I'm looking for some close up shots of the two aft view Caribe PH suite balconies on the three Crown class ships (Crown, Emerald, & Ruby). I've seen those pictures that show the entire aft view shot of the ships but I was looking for some shots taken while standing on the balcony or just inside the cabin.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Since the search feature is still down, I'm looking for some close up shots of the two aft view Caribe PH suite balconies on the three Crown class ships (Crown, Emerald, & Ruby). I've seen those pictures that show the entire aft view shot of the ships but I was looking for some shots taken while standing on the balcony or just inside the cabin.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Bob, here are a couple of shots from my recent CB trip in C749. We have had the same cabin on the Crown and the Ruby (Diamond too but it had a different cabin number). They were all identical in space and furnishings.

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

Hope this helps.

Norris

Bob, here are a couple of shots from my recent CB trip in C749. We have had the same cabin on the Crown and the Ruby (Diamond too but it had a different cabin number). They were all identical in space and furnishings.

How was the bed situated in C749? If the ship is rocking side-to-side, is the bed also rocking side-to-side or head-to-foot?

Thanks...

Lew

Norris;

Thanks for posting the pics. What is your take on the size difference between these balconies and a Dolphin Vista on Emerald Deck, specifically E733.....?

Bob

Bob, E733 balcony is curved and open on the starboard side and there is the metal beam coming through the balcony deck towards midships so these two things combined make the usable deck space less than C749. Also not as sheltered from the wind. I was on the balcony of E733 as a friend was staying there on the CB.

Norris

How was the bed situated in C749? If the ship is rocking side-to-side, is the bed also rocking side-to-side or head-to-foot?

Thanks...

Lew

Lew the bed faces port to starboard so side- to -side is the answer.

Norris

Lew the bed faces port to starboard so side- to -side is the answer.

Thanks Norris...

I'm thinking if the beds face port to starboard, the rocking of the bed would be head-to-toe...not to our liking I'm afraid. We need our bed to be placed the same way as they are in cabins along the sides of the ship.

Lew