Shade? Clamshell, magic chair

flcruiser08

I haven't been to Roatan in a bit, and was wondering if there are shady areas at the port beach that I could use to get my infant out of the sun. Also, I was thinking about getting a clamshell but the package includes chairlift(could she ride on our lap?), has anyone been able to purchase just the shell while at port? Does the shade provide a significant amount of shade?

I dunno what that is but I bought one of these last year and it packs up super small and is easy to take anywhere with you :)

http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Road-Trip-Beach-Shade/dp/B0009PUTIE/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1393726132&sr=1-1&keywords=Coleman+Road+Trip+Beach+Shade

In case that link doesn't come up, its called Coleman Road Trip Beach Shade and will run you about $45.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how the package with the clamshell and chair lift works. My daughter got one of the clamshells last time we were there and she said it was free? :confused: There are plenty there.

IMG_0554-L.jpg

There are also trees located closer to the beach for shade as well. I imagine if you got there early enough you could score one of those seats.

IMG_0541-L.jpg