Infinity advice please.

bcscot

We have just booked a B2B on the Infinity. The only ocean view cabin that we could get for both sailings, is on deck 3, below Michael's Club. Can anyone tell us if this might be a problem for noise, later in the evenings?

Thank you for your help.

I've never sailed on Infinity (yet) so my opinion is suspect.

However on the "S" class ships Michaels Club is sparsely attended, and attracts a very sedate crowd. Soft music,dim lights and a laid back atmosphere. Occasionally a live performer but certainly not Motley Crue.....

It is NOT a disco type atmosphere, so I predict you will have no noise issues with a cabin above it.

Did you check the "sticky" at the top?

There are spreadsheets for the s and m class ships that list cabin by cabin what people experienced. Also try a google search of your cabin and the ship name.

enjoy your cruise

Did you check the "sticky" at the top?

There are spreadsheets for the s and m class ships that list cabin by cabin what people experienced. Also try a google search of your cabin and the ship name.

enjoy your cruise

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't noticed the 'sticky'. Cabin not there though. I will try Google.

I have another question which I would like to ask you experienced Celebrity cruisers. On the changeover day between B2B cruises, do the passengers who are continuing on the 2nd cruise, have to go to the boat drill and when is it, if the ship is not due to depart until after midnight?

Thanks again for your help. :)

I have another question which I would like to ask you experienced Celebrity cruisers. On the changeover day between B2B cruises, do the passengers who are continuing on the 2nd cruise, have to go to the boat drill and when is it, if the ship is not due to depart until after midnight?

Thanks again for your help. :)

Don't know what time it will be but, yes, you will definitely have to attend.

Thank you for your response. This is what I was hoping to hear but would like to hear the views of those with Celebrity experience. We are UNDER Michael' Club.

I was under Michael's Club on Infinity for a long cruise in December. I think the cabin was 3051. Precruise, I also wondered about noise from above, but we heard nothing. It was a quiet and convenient location. I'd happily book there again.

I was under Michael's Club on Infinity for a long cruise in December. I think the cabin was 3051. Precruise, I also wondered about noise from above, but we heard nothing. It was a quiet and convenient location. I'd happily book there again.

Great news! Thank you very much for your reply. :)

Don't know what time it will be but, yes, you will definitely have to attend.

Thank you. It is a full day and evening in port, before departure, so I wondered if transit passengers would have to return for the boat drill before going out for any planned evening activities.

Michael's Club is being converted to the Zenith and Suite lounge. Prior to that it was a quiet lounge with soft music. It has also been used for private functions and even a meet and mingle or two.

I don't know when you are sailing but this little used facility will not be a problem.

Michaels club on the infinity is reserved for zenith and suite passengers until 7pm every day. During that time it is empty....just got off the infinity and I never saw more than two people in the room.

After 7pm, they occasionally use the room for entertainment...eg, a pianist/singer...but then it's empty again. I don't think id worry about noise from that space.

A thank you to one and all for your replies. It is a shame that it is off limits to the rest of us though. It looks like a nice place for a quiet drink. Did it used to be the smoking lounge? It looks like a cigar lounge. :)