Constellation Live March 3rd to 8th

C 2 C

Celebrity has just introduced a new signup page for registering password and using personal devices on board Constellation.

It is so convenient… wonderful but presently only on Constellation.

No more treks to the ilounge, no more coupons to get credit back.

ScreenShot2014-03-03at11848PM.pngScreenShot2014-03-03at12346PM.png

We left Century at 10 this morning, took a shuttle from Pier 25 to Pier 4.

The doors to the terminal opened at 10:30 and we were onboard in Michael's at 10:50.

The music is definitely "upbeat" as one boards but there are many quieter spots around the ship.

We had the pleasure to meet Miami's Captain's Club chief and assistant for a wonderful chat about our experience so far with the new lounge.

We of course could not be happier with the Suite/Concierge/Z lounge and loved our 16 days on Century.

We were told that the new suite restaurant will be carved out of the dining room not from Bistro nor Cellar Masters.

We left Century at 10 this morning, took a shuttle from Pier 25 to Pier 4.

The doors to the terminal opened at 10:30 and we were onboard in Michael's at 10:50.

The music is definitely "upbeat" as one boards but there are many quieter spots around the ship.

We had the pleasure to meet Miami's Captain's Club chief and assistant for a wonderful chat about our experience so far with the new lounge.

We of course could not be happier with the Suite/Concierge/Z lounge and loved our 16 days on Century.

We were told that the new suite restaurant will be carved out of the dining room not from Bistro nor Cellar Masters.

Hi Arno:

That is wonderful news that Celebrity is not going to replace Bistro with the new suite restaurant. Thanks for passing the information along.

I hope you and Joanne have a wonderful time on the Constellation. It was great seeing you on the February 15th Century cruise.:)

Celebrity has just introduced a new signup page for registering password and using personal devices on board Constellation.

It is so convenient… wonderful but presently only on Constellation.

No more treks to the ilounge, no more coupons to get credit back.

Arno,

Give us the scoop. Who's on board?

would it be safe to say the constellation is not a fun ship, just a laid back line for old folks who dont like to party?

Pfunk

I wish that was half the truth.. :cool:

Also a bunch of young'uns who came straight from the pool deck for boat drill in bathing suits with beer in hand...

Arno,

Give us the scoop. Who's on board?

Captain Nikolas Christodoulakis

HD Christopher Scaliotis

CD: "JC"

CC host Bruce

Miami DJs

Guitar/Vocalist: Seb Tree

Dance Trio: The Ocean Dreams

Star Trio: Latin Trio

Blue Funk 5: Blues & Funk.

Derek Lewis: Sing-a-longs, Naughty Songs and Karaoke Challenge.

House Band: Front Row

Hi Arno,

Could I pretty please ask you, if you have a moment, to check and see if there are any photo package specials offered. I have been trying to decide to buy in advance or wait and see if the 5 days offer discounts like the longer ones. We sail later this month, and I have had no luck finding any answers.

Enjoy your cruise and I will look forward to any updates you fill us all in on here! Cheers!

Have an awesome cruise! The Constellation put on a fine tooting display as she sailed from Port Everglades.

It will be the last time the three classes of Celebrity ships will ever be seen together: Century, Constellation and Equinox sailing out of port on a beautiful day.

I used the new sign in page a couple of weeks ago and it was so easy. Signing out is easy too and there is no more wondering if you are still signed in! I can not wait for this roll out to go fleet wide. :):):)

BILL

would it be safe to say the constellation is not a fun ship, just a laid back line for old folks who dont like to party?

Pfunk

Cruised on the Constellation less than 2 weeks ago and there were many more young folks on board than us old folks. Maybe due to the drink package.

Hi Arno,

Could I pretty please ask you, if you have a moment, to check and see if there are any photo package specials offered. I have been trying to decide to buy in advance or wait and see if the 5 days offer discounts like the longer ones. We sail later this month, and I have had no luck finding any answers.

Enjoy your cruise and I will look forward to any updates you fill us all in on here! Cheers!

$50 saving if purchased by first sea day… $249.95 after today for max package.

ConnieMar3_01.jpg

Pfunk

Definitely a different vibe on this ship compared to century. Like Arno said, bathing suits and beers at the muster. Lots of fun being had by the younger group out by the pool. Beautiful ship, it's been awhile since we've been on an M class.

Definitely a different vibe on this ship compared to century. Like Arno said, bathing suits and beers at the muster. Lots of fun being had by the younger group out by the pool. Beautiful ship, it's been awhile since we've been on an M class.

The current 3 night Century cruise has changed dramatically from the past 3 cruises. Many many passengers in their 20's. Some even walking around (like guest relations) in their bathing suits with no cover ups.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app