March 29 Reflection- WHICH MARTINI TO ORDER

Beachmartini55

No champagne bar, but its available at most venues. There is a martini that contains champagne, its the 20 year martini, pretty darned good! My favorite is the Jaliscotini. Others like the banana split, but its too sweet for me. Be sure to visit the Molecular Bar, too! Neat concept, innovative drinks!

I didn't know anyone else liked the Jaliscotini.....:p.....I just sailed

Century and totally forgot to order it.:eek:......I love the flavor and

normally I am NOT a Tequilla gal;)

Anyone out there know what the best martini to order is? and does anyone know if there is also a champagne bar on the Soltice class ships?

I tried every martini on my Summit cruise... :o:p Had a blast trying out martinis I never thought of ordering.

Wish they had a Champagne bar....I wouldn't leave. :o:D

Edited by Feelin' Nauti'

Try a Bombay Saphire Martini, a little wet and a little dirty, straight up, olives...

Bombay Sapphire is a brand of gin owned by Bacardi that was first launched in 1987 by IDV.

The flavouring of the drink comes from a recipe of ten ingredients (which the bottle's label boasts as "10 exotic botanicals"): almond, lemon peel, liquorice, juniper berries, orris root, angelica, coriander, cassia, cubeb, and grains of paradise. The spirit is triple distilled using a carterhead still, and the alcohol vapours are passed through a mesh/basket containing the ten botanicals, in order to gain flavour and aroma. This gives a lighter, more floral gin rather than the more-common 'punchy' gins that are distilled using a copper pot still.

Dennis & Sue

MyCruisingProfile.jpg

I also loved the Flirtini, but my favorite was the Lychee martini. There was also one made with Fresca that I loved, but can't remember the name. Anybody know?

I can't remember the name of it. I tried it and I remember thinking

how disappointed I was....I didn't like it:(