NCL Jade - adjoining cabin

loobymiss

I have just booked on Norweigan Jade and realised our cabin is an adjoining one.

Do you think this could be a problem? My boyfriend is concerned that sound will travel more from the room next door and vice versa and I must admit I feel uneasy at the thought of having a door there.

Can you i have opinions please?

Also, if i phoned NCL do you think they would change my room without a charge as there is a cabin a few doors along still free which isn't adjoining.

Many thanks

Edited by loobymiss

I can't answer for NCL, but are you aware that what you are describing is a connecting cabin, where there is a door between the two cabins. Adjoining cabins are just side by side. I suggest you ask this on the NCL board here at CC, under Cruise Lines A-O. More people will see it there. EM

Never select a cabin with an adjoining cabin. They are very noisy. As it is, it seems that the cabin walls are made of paper. In addition to being noisy, people are always turning the doorknob. It takes some people a very long time to figure out that the door does not lead to their private spa.

• 3 weeks later...