Superb cruise with some suggestions for Mgm't

kiawahdon

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! :D

I'm fairly certain that is why the initial design was modified to the demi-curtain.

The width of the existing curtain rod channel is definitely not sufficient for a full "span of the room" Curtain.

marina-penthouse-suite.jpg

I guess that is a matter of opinion. To my eye there is plenty of room for a full width drape. They do not have to be big and bulky to do the job. :):)

• 2 weeks later...
I have a suggestion -- although I admit it's tongue-in-cheek ;). We know there are showers in the spa. We know that for many years, guests have been recommending that (ahem) large people might use those showers if they find the one in their stateroom a bit (ahem) tight.

My suggestion, for the very few folks who want a tub, is to install a couple of tubs in the spa area, in suitable private cubbyholes, of course. This way, the vast majority of us can enjoy a much more logical cabin layout, and tubs will still be available for those who desire them. :)

I'm glad you were just writing "tongue in cheek." Those of us who do want a tub, and I know there are many that do, want it in our own stateroom. :)

Soaking in a tub is so much more relaxing...

n-JAPANESE-SNOW-MONKEY-RELAXES-large300.jpg

• 1 month later...

6. I also check the TV every time I board to see if they've joined the 21st century, yet. I've come to expect my account statements on the TV from seeing it on other cruise lines, and I especially like seeing the daily menus on TV.

I'm really surprised that O does not have on demand, pause capable movies nor on screen billing review since the sister line has both, at least on Voyager.