.......idle jottings

ho-hum

Happy New Year Ho Hum, Blondie and to all our SeaDream friends. Tell Jon and Sheryl Happy New Year as well. I'm sure Sheryl will be shopping if the stores are open!

Jim, LSU fans will be cheering for Alabama tonight. Roll Tide!

Cole

Happy New Year Ho Hum, Blondie and to all our SeaDream friends. Tell Jon and Sheryl Happy New Year as well. I'm sure Sheryl will be shopping if the stores are open!

Cole

Hi Cole. We count on LSU to be for us unless they are trying to stomp us. We do the same. Thanks, Happy New Year and Roll Tide!!!:D

Love your enthusiasm.

Sadly, I am sports-impaired, having gone to three different highschools and worked my way through two junior colleges and UC Irvine, whos mascot is an anteater and has the ralleying cry of "Zot". When I went there they had a mens tennis team and ladies field hockey.... Not sure if they ever got a football team.

Happy New Year Ho Hum and Blondie. Have a fabulous time. Having a few glasses of bubbly just for a change!! Cheers and best wishes for 2016 xxxxx

Bubbly you say......must try it.

HNY to you too darling.

HHx

Truce!

Rather than have you scrounge for newsy tidbits, I have decided to give you

a night off to unwind in the balmy breezes of St. Barths and to wish you and

Blondie the very best for the New Year.

Love to all aboard I and II and smooth sailing.

The Commander

Bless you.

Cole

HNY to you too.

Love your enthusiasm.

Sadly, I am sports-impaired, having gone to three different highschools and worked my way through two junior colleges and UC Irvine, whos mascot is an anteater and has the ralleying cry of "Zot". When I went there they had a mens tennis team and ladies field hockey.... Not sure if they ever got a football team.

Zot ???

Not sure I would have mentioned the "Zot". You just never know what Ho-Hum will do with such intel. Happy New Year to you and Mrs. D.:D

You better believe it !

HPNY to MACT if you are still out there and to all you lovely people.

New wife, new baby, too much time away from home.

A deadly combination.

Yes, knew immediately he was going to advance within

SD, but it is a very difficult life for both husband and

wife and child.

He will be able to find work in Puerto Rico, I am sure, as

he has a very engaging personality.

Very sad news to announce but Enes Strkonjic, the Hotel Manager on SDI has left the company.

Sorry but no further information to share.

We shall all miss him, Hum's sure.

Very sorry to hear this but certainly understandable. A wonderful man. We consider ourselves most fortunate to have known him and observed his progression within SeaDream during his tenure He'll succeed at his next career, whatever that may be.

Thanks for the info, h-h. Much appreciated.

Having posted pictures from Jost yesterday on FB, JA's better half (much better half) mentioned they were boarding SD today. Looking forward to hearing from him😎

Hum has never seen SDII prepared so meticuloysly than for Jim's arrival (and his dear lady) !

Christophe plans to spend an extra hour detailng protocol to be adopted for "The Legend" !

The crew are both very excited and nervous.......Hum is too !!!

Having posted pictures from Jost yesterday on FB, JA's better half (much better half) mentioned they were boarding SD today. Looking forward to hearing from him😎

If only you and Philip were boarding as well.🎉🍸🍷😎