Can I email my proof of stock ownership?

Slippin

Can someone please tell me if I can email a PDF of my trade conformation? If so, what's the email address? I am out of town and and can't fax.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive confirmation by e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

We will be doing a back to back next January. Should we do a separate email for each cruise or can we do it on one email?

I haven't had good luck with emails, I fax my requests. But a month ago, I sent in the single fax, with a request for benefits for 3 cruises. Each one listed by their confirmation number, ship and date.

Since we are on the subject...if I understand correctly, once you have 100 shares of Carnival Stock, you are entitled to $100.00 OBC. Is this exponential? If you own 200 shares of Carnival Stock, are you entitled to $200.00 OBC?:)

Since we are on the subject...if I understand correctly, once you have 100 shares of Carnival Stock, you are entitled to $100.00 OBC. Is this exponential? If you own 200 shares of Carnival Stock, are you entitled to $200.00 OBC?:)

You only get credit for 100 shares.

You only get credit for 100 shares.

As Sparky said, you only get credit for your 1st 100 shares and the amount depends on how long your cruise is.

6 days or less is $50

7-13 days is $100

14 days or longer is $250

Edited by mississauga

I emailed mine in and about 48 hours later I got email confirmation. It has not shown up on my documents so I called carnival and they said it won't but it's on my account. Does it show on docs or not?

I emailed mine in and about 48 hours later I got email confirmation. It has not shown up on my documents so I called carnival and they said it won't but it's on my account. Does it show on docs or not?

I have always been able to see mine when I go to my booking and select 'View Cruise Documents".

On the pop-up page to print the documents, select "Print General Information" and click on the "Submit" button. On page 2 of the documents, under the box containing the "Itemized Charges" should be any on board credits. That is where I have always been able to see my Shareholder OBC.

It isn't specifically listed as "shareholder", and may be combined with any other OBC from Future Cruise Certificates or price protection adjustments, but that is where it has been on my cruise documents.

• 1 month later...
If you booked through a PVP, send the info. to them & they can submit it. I did that last week and I received an email from carnival about 2 days later that the credit had been given.

I have booked two future cruises with my PVP. Although he said I can send the info to him, I can also do it directly. Emailed the info to Carnival directly and got the OBC for each cruise within a couple of days.