would Grand Suite on Enchantment sleep 5

My travel agent offered our family of 5 2 adults and children ages 19, 15, & 12 a grand suite on Deck 8 of enchantment. I was looking at the floor plans and I can only see where it would sleep 5. We currently have 2 ocean view rooms booked for our first Aug 2014 cruise. Any comments or suggestions would be helpful. I did see where the royal family suite would sleep 5. I am trying to keep the cruise affordable due to the fact that we are doing an extended family vacation in Disney just prior to the cruise.

My travel agent offered our family of 5 2 adults and children ages 19, 15, & 12 a grand suite on Deck 8 of enchantment. I was looking at the floor plans and I can only see where it would sleep 5. We currently have 2 ocean view rooms booked for our first Aug 2014 cruise. Any comments or suggestions would be helpful. I did see where the royal family suite would sleep 5. I am trying to keep the cruise affordable due to the fact that we are doing an extended family vacation in Disney just prior to the cruise.

It looks to me that a GS on Enchantment would hold a max of 4 people. I don't see any that have pullmans, in addition to the sofa bed.

GS will only fit 5 if they will allow a rollaway in there - there is no Pullman so the twins that convert and a sofa bed is all there is

I do know there was a family of 5 w/teenagers in an OS on Explorer when we were on however I don't know what their sleeping arrangements were

Edited by LovesCruising

With the cruise specials going on I am hoping that I can get a good price. I planned this 4 night cruise to follow a week long Disney vacation with my husbands family. I am hopeful that my husband will love cruising and we can book again. It took me 15 years to convince him to try this one. :rolleyes:

Having sailed on the Enchantment twice ... both times in a suite ... I would recommend you look into an Owner's Suite. It's huge ... much, much larger than the GS.

We had four in our OS, and I don't think five would be a problem. As long as you can figure out the sleeping arrangements. I think a rollaway would work and still give you all plenty of space. The bathroom is huge with double vanity. And the closet space is insane.

I think the suite perks are definitely worth it. Just my opinion.

Edited by ksawyercruiser

Owner's Suite on your 3 night cruise would cost a total of $3026 for the five of you. A Grand Suite would be $2727.

The OS is about 50% larger than the GS.

Look at keeping the GS with one of the inside category K cabins across the hall. Many times the rates for the K cabins are the same or less than what you old pay for the 3/4 person rates in the suite..

All three kids would be free in the OS or GS on this particular cruise. The promo is there. At least NOW it is. ;)

I am a family of 5 too. I have never heard of RCCL allowing 5 people in a regular suite. Only the family suites? Every room is limited to 4 people, tops..... Is your agent booking a family suite or a Grand suite? Grands will only work for 4 people.

As mentioned above, the 2 bathrooms really helps make the cruise pleasurable. 5 sharing 1 bathroom is difficult. Did you try to book a balcony with an inside room across the hall? Only the 5th person would be free... but I am sure 5 can not be put in a suite on RCCL. Carnival and other lines, yes, it is done.