Early Saver Fare Shuttle bus price

billyvegas

Any news yet how much the Shuttle bus to Blankenberg from Zeebrugge will cost Early saver cruisers?

It looks like it is free. See the attached link giving the shuttles in every port in the world P&O uses.

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/on-shore/po_port_info_2014.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the link, but it says this at the top

* Those passengers that book under an Early-Saver fare may be charged for shuttle buses. The cost of the shuttle service at each port varies and you will be advised of the cost at each port once on board

So will not know until on board or someone posts on here!

I also note it says "may be charged" so chances are we may not!

Thanks for the link, but it says this at the top

* Those passengers that book under an Early-Saver fare may be charged for shuttle buses. The cost of the shuttle service at each port varies and you will be advised of the cost at each port once on board

So will not know until on board or someone posts on here!

I also note it says "may be charged" so chances are we may not!

The charged ones are in Red. The free ones are in Green. Zeebrugge is in Green therefore free.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My understanding is that early savers for Summer 2014 will be charged for shuttle buses if they are provided by P&O all shuttle buses are not some by port or local tourist board so these might stay free. I wouldnt take 100% confidence in document on P&O website because it says for Kirkwall that its tender and drops you off right in the town. It doesnt the ship now berths at a new cruise terminal and local port authority provide free shuttle bus so document is not 100% accurate.

At some ports you have no choice than to leave in a vehicle as they are remote ports or part of a much larger dock area so wandering on your own isn't permitted, Zeebrugge appeared to be one. You will often find the tourist authority will supply buses which are free.

We would have had to pay on Celebrity, but the only charge port was Reyjavik, in the event it was sunny and a pleasant walk to the town. In Klaksvik the Faroese Tourist Authority put on the buses for a 2 minute bus journey!

If the document above is correct for the 2014 shuttle charges it does make very interesting reading, given the Select fare make a big thing of shuttles included free, when the reality is very few stops will have a paid for shuttle service for those who have booked cheaper fare options - time will tell and I am sure we will start hearing soon the reality of the situation!

If the document above is correct for the 2014 shuttle charges it does make very interesting reading, given the Select fare make a big thing of shuttles included free, when the reality is very few stops will have a paid for shuttle service for those who have booked cheaper fare options - time will tell and I am sure we will start hearing soon the reality of the situation!

I wouldnt pay too much attention to P&O document as I mentioned in my earlier post and P&O are very unreliable at updating there website.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to P&O document as I mentioned in my earlier post and P&O are very unreliable at updating there website.

The link URL finishes with ".../po_port_info_2014.pdf", so it might be up-to-date.