Asia to North America

Goingagin

Hi everyone,

Having trouble finding cruises from Asia - Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan to a north America port - Vancouver, Seattle etc. I know they exist but the cruise net sites don't seem to cross over from their Asia sections to their North American sections and I keep going round in circles.Any help most welcome.

Thank you

Most are repositioning cruises returning ships from Asia "seasons" to their North America seasons. Most of the cruises aren't short. Really less than about 25 days.

Holland America has a number. Look in April. Look for the Volendam and the Oosterdam. Also try the Amsterdam.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Most are repositioning cruises returning ships from Asia "seasons" to their North America seasons. Most of the cruises aren't short. Really less than about 25 days.

Holland America has a number. Look in April. Look for the Volendam and the Oosterdam. Also try the Amsterdam.

Thanks for that. Yes - a repositioning is what I'm after - and I like long cruises.

Yes I know about Oosterdam - sails from Australia - but I have done that one.

I can get the Sun Princess to Japan ( I'm coming from Sydney) or the Ocean Princess to Singapore - would like to get to US/Canada from Asia. Across north Pacific/Bering Sea.

Go to http://www.cruisetimetables.com and plug in your Asian departure ports from the top list. Millennium has a repo from Yokohama to Vancouver in May, Volendam does the same in April. Crystal Symphony from Tokyo to LA in April, Silver Shadow Tokyo to Seward. ; You can cobble together cruises that start in Singapore or Hong Kong with ones that start in Tokyo or Yokohama. Wicked expensive, though. EM

Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and plug in your Asian departure ports from the top list. Millennium has a repo from Yokohama to Vancouver in May, Volendam does the same in April. Crystal Symphony from Tokyo to LA in April, Silver Shadow Tokyo to Seward. ; You can cobble together cruises that start in Singapore or Hong Kong with ones that start in Tokyo or Yokohama. Wicked expensive, though. EM

Thank you

Sounds just what I'm looking for

Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and plug in your Asian departure ports from the top list. Millennium has a repo from Yokohama to Vancouver in May, Volendam does the same in April. Crystal Symphony from Tokyo to LA in April, Silver Shadow Tokyo to Seward. ; You can cobble together cruises that start in Singapore or Hong Kong with ones that start in Tokyo or Yokohama. Wicked expensive, though. EM

WOW - what a great website! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Essiesmom.

Seriously looking at Sun Princess to Kobe (2 night stop over) and Volendam to Vancouver 2015

Hope you get to Australia sometime - lots of interesting cruises to get down here and lots more when you do.